• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired found: i want what you have

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened
hi all, i have been lookint around this forum for years and recently registered. i would like to buy a Moddoolar pocket light, or something similar. like all new members i want the very brightest light there ever has been, and alsi the smallest. i am sure there are many othe lights out there that are similar, and maybe one of the members would like to sell theres. or even heolp guide me to where i can purchase what i am looking for. thanks in advance, and i believe i have the right tread, recommend me a light didntnt seem right because i want to buy.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: i want what you have

You actually want to post your inquiry here.

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened

That is where the problem lies. I know what I would like to purchase, though I am open to suggestions. Custom legislation or anything else that maybe available. I am looking for a member that has a Moddoolar pocket for sale or if someone has something has something that they think what fit what I am looking for and they are thinking of selling, I maybe just the buyer they are looking for. So I guess this is a WTB for customs, triples, quads, and modifiers.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

So perhaps you could put your specific request in the title? If you are looking for other suggestions, you can start a thread where I directed you to in my previous post.

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened

i have had some really good suggestions. not sure if the pm worked but i woud like a little more info on the e2e tripl3. also good time for a little bump

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

I have several Moddo's that I would sell...Shelf Queens, the Lot. PM me and we will talk. JPHIII.

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened

for both the moddoo and e2e i am interested and have sent pm's. if you did not recieve them please let me know. not sure if its allowed but if u prefer to conact me by email used my screen name at gmail dot com. thanks again

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

PM just sent, My Friend, for Moddoo Goodness! JPHIII. Note: I also have lots of good Malkoff Drop-Ins to sell...

Last edited:

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

2 days since last post...Personal e-mail also sent...Are you still out there, My Amigo? JPHIII.