SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!

Thread: found: i want what you have

Default found: i want what you have

hi all, i have been lookint around this forum for years and recently registered. i would like to buy a Moddoolar pocket light, or something similar. like all new members i want the very brightest light there ever has been, and alsi the smallest. i am sure there are many othe lights out there that are similar, and maybe one of the members would like to sell theres. or even heolp guide me to where i can purchase what i am looking for. thanks in advance, and i believe i have the right tread, recommend me a light didntnt seem right because i want to buy.
    Last edited by Dieselpusher6262; 08-09-2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: found what i was looking for

Default Re: i want what you have

You actually want to post your inquiry here.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

That is where the problem lies. I know what I would like to purchase, though I am open to suggestions. Custom legislation or anything else that maybe available. I am looking for a member that has a Moddoolar pocket for sale or if someone has something has something that they think what fit what I am looking for and they are thinking of selling, I maybe just the buyer they are looking for. So I guess this is a WTB for customs, triples, quads, and modifiers.

So perhaps you could put your specific request in the title? If you are looking for other suggestions, you can start a thread where I directed you to in my previous post.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

i have had some really good suggestions. not sure if the pm worked but i woud like a little more info on the e2e tripl3. also good time for a little bump

I have several Moddo's that I would sell...Shelf Queens, the Lot. PM me and we will talk. JPHIII.

for both the moddoo and e2e i am interested and have sent pm's. if you did not recieve them please let me know. not sure if its allowed but if u prefer to conact me by email used my screen name at gmail dot com. thanks again

PM just sent, My Friend, for Moddoo Goodness! JPHIII. Note: I also have lots of good Malkoff Drop-Ins to sell...
    Last edited by JPHIII; 08-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

2 days since last post...Personal e-mail also sent...Are you still out there, My Amigo? JPHIII.

I would be interested in a Malkoff drop-in. Send me a PM.
    "You done messed up A.A.Ron"