2600 Lumen Lupine Betty LED Flashlight

tonkem

Enlightened
I have a Betty TL-s, basically a Betty Head with a Wilma battery. Very floody beam, but that is to be expected. At full power, it is very bright. I have owned many lights over the years, including a Polarion PH40 HID light, and for its size, it cannot be beat. I am sure others will chime in about the TM11 and how it's beam is more of a thrower, but for what the light was designed to do(bicycle light) it works well. I have the Wilma TL and Piko X Duo headlamp, and for me, having one charger to charge them all, rather than keeping up with 18650's is nice. Although, I will have to drop another ~$120 on a new battery from Lupine, when the time comes to replace the battery, so I guess it is a double edged sword. Mostly the Lupines are used for WOW factor and for cycling at night. I use my Zebra sc80 or Surefire E1L for most EDC work. I carry the Lupines with me when I leave the house for any length of time in my backpack, as they also allow for in car charging of the batteries. I guess it depends on your usage or if you just want the brightest light :) The head does get hot when using on max brightness, as does the Wilma and Pico, but I have never noticed any stepdown for thermal regulation, as if it did, it was not perceived with my eyes.

bulbmogul

Enlightened
I have a Betty TL-s, basically a Betty Head with a Wilma battery. Very floody beam, but that is to be expected. At full power, it is very bright. I have owned many lights over the years, including a Polarion PH40 HID light, and for its size, it cannot be beat. I am sure others will chime in about the TM11 and how it's beam is more of a thrower, but for what the light was designed to do(bicycle light) it works well. I have the Wilma TL and Piko X Duo headlamp, and for me, having one charger to charge them all, rather than keeping up with 18650's is nice. Although, I will have to drop another ~$120 on a new battery from Lupine, when the time comes to replace the battery, so I guess it is a double edged sword. Mostly the Lupines are used for WOW factor and for cycling at night. I use my Zebra sc80 or Surefire E1L for most EDC work. I carry the Lupines with me when I leave the house for any length of time in my backpack, as they also allow for in car charging of the batteries. I guess it depends on your usage or if you just want the brightest light :) The head does get hot when using on max brightness, as does the Wilma and Pico, but I have never noticed any stepdown for thermal regulation, as if it did, it was not perceived with my eyes.
Thanks for the insight. I also have a Pico 900 Lumen Light on my Uvex Helmet for my bicycle. I also own a Lupine Betty Six 2600 Lumen Bicycle head lamp and does it light up the bike trail. I was just currious about the Lupine Betty Flashlight as i really am thinking of snagging one. Does the charger from my Betty fit the flashlight too?

tonkem

Enlightened
Yep. The charger goes in the battery just under the head. Just unscrew the head from the battery and plug it into your charger. I assume you have a charger one?

Thanks for the insight. I also have a Pico 900 Lumen Light on my Uvex Helmet for my bicycle. I also own a Lupine Betty Six 2600 Lumen Bicycle head lamp and does it light up the bike trail. I was just currious about the Lupine Betty Flashlight as i really am thinking of snagging one. Does the charger from my Betty fit the flashlight too?