Fenix PD32 tail switch replacement.

siggy

Newly Enlightened
My switch no longer stays on. It is only capable of momentary now. I sent Fenix an email but haven't heard anything back. Do you guys know if I can get just the switch? I like this light so much I bought a spare to keep in my vehicle but I had to take that one to work.

Thanks in advance,

Larry.

siggy

Newly Enlightened
So, I have sent Fenix three or four emails to two different addresses and have yet to hear anything back. The last one was sent last week. Does anyone know how to really get in touch with them?

Light Mage

Newly Enlightened
I had a switch go out on a tk70 one email and they got me in touch with a warranty repair shop within 24 hours. I have no idea why they didn't respond to your email

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Thanks but everything is tight. The switch is bad.

I'm not trying to cast doubt on your abilities here but, overlooking the retaining ring is such a easy thing to do. Just to double, double check, you unscrewed the tailcap and used a pair of needle nose pliers to tighten down the thing silver ring with two holes in the bottom, right? (If you already have then I would disassemble the tailcap, gently clean it, and then reassemble it.)

If none of that works then you will have to warranty it. Fenix usually does their warranty through the dealer you bought the light from. You will want to contact whoever you bought the light from and have them talk to Fenix. You will need the warranty card that came with the light and the light itself to be sent off. Hopefully that will get you some better results than you are getting now.

siggy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. They finally got in touch with me. It seems they didn't get my first few emails. After getting their email I messed with it once again and finally got it working. Now I want to get in touch with them to get them to make a lantern attachment for it. This light ( I have two ) has proved to be my favorite all time flashlight and a lantern attachment with a base would make it that much better.