• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Batch #1 - Custom anodized Sunwayman V series Ti Selector rings

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Hi :thumbsup:

This is the first batch of anodized Sunwayman Selector rings for the V10s - I have limited numbers of these and once they're gone that's it! I won't be able to get any more...

They are genuine Sunwayman parts and include a pair of magnets and a blob of their special grease :grin2:

$39 each
$12 for shipping worldwide

IMG_4049.jpg

#1 sold and #2 sold
IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

#4 Sold
IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

#6 Sold
IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

#8 Sold
IMG_4040.jpg

#9 sold
IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

#11 sold
IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

#13 Sold
IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

Last edited:

theslippyslug

Enlightened
2 and 9 sold thanks!

I think this part is the same on all v10s but I don't have a non-Ti version to check...
perhaps someone could chime in and confirm...? :)

Thanks

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take #4.

How tough is it to remove the existing ring and replace with this new one?

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
senna94 said:
I will take #4.

How tough is it to remove the existing ring and replace with this new one?

If your light has never been opened before, or has been and has been re-thread locked it can be a pain. You will also need some thick silicone grease to give the ring the proper resistance/smooth feel. Let me know if you need help, and I can swap it for you. I have done a bunch of these lights. That ring is going to look great on your light!

Frank

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your light has never been opened before, or has been and has been re-thread locked it can be a pain. You will also need some thick silicone grease to give the ring the proper resistance/smooth feel. Let me know if you need help, and I can swap it for you. I have done a bunch of these lights. That ring is going to look great on your light!

Frank

Thanks for the insight and generous offer Frank. I will try to crack mine open but may ask for help if it proves to be a tough cookie. I certainly do not want to hi jack this sales thread so if anyone can PM me links to a thread or pics showing this procedure I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Thanks everyone!
PMs on the way with paypal info

I've opened a three or four of these now and it's not too hard. I used a vice, mole grips and thick leather to protect the metal. Stick the leather in the jaws of the vice then clamp the light by the body and first section of the head - just before the selector ring. Put some leather in the jaws of the mole grips and grip the head by the fins, a bit of movement backwards and the threadlock should start to give. ...sounds a bit brutal but if you're careful

precisionworks

Flashaholic
If you make any more in the #1 or #2 deep groove pattern (any color) I'll buy one.

EDIT: Just saw that #1 is available, I'll take it :) PM's are disabled so please email paypal instructions through my website.

I've opened a three or four of these now and it's not too hard.
It all depends. The early V10R Ti often had lots of red thread locker ... took one apart last week & it was everywhere, almost covering the emitter. A few are easy, a few are tough & there was one that nearly defeated my best efforts :(

Last edited: