1600 lm T6 zoomable headlamp?

toledo

Newly Enlightened
Nobody has any thoughts on this thing? Any guesses on actual lumens? How about run time?

Ill be very happy if I can get 500-600 lumens and 1 hour out of it. Think thats possible?

Esko

Enlightened
Nobody has any thoughts on this thing? Any guesses on actual lumens? How about run time?

Ill be very happy if I can get 500-600 lumens and 1 hour out of it. Think thats possible?

IF the battery is really 1350mAh as stated, it would mean 5Wh capasity; after the standard driver etc. losses and extra losses due to zooming system, perhaps 300 lumens for one hour. If the zoom is just a bare aspheric lens that moves (as it seems), less than 300 lumens.

Any thoughts? Well, at least it is not expensive and the zooming system may be useful (if it works ok).

(I wouldn't buy it.)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Assuming it's driving a T6 at 3A, the battery will last a bit more then 25 minutes. Also, it's probably ~900 lumen at the emitter, and due to the zoom lens, it's much less light coming out. Personally, I'd avoid it unless you need the zoom feature and are well aware of the light's downfalls.

What will you be using the headlamp for?