• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] LunaSol 20 w/ Nichia NCSW136TE

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
>>>> SOLD <<<<

Here is a very special LunaSol 20. It has been modded with a Nichia NCSW136TE LED (C0 color bin). As far as I know, this LED was never available to the consumer market. If it was available at the time, I'm sure it would have been considered and most likely used instead of the golden dragon. This LED is rated at 200 lumens @ 550 mA (perfect for the low drive level of the LunaSol, IMO). Color tint from flood to spot is very close and much more pleasing than the original golden dragon. The Nichia also has a brighter flood and hotspot than when I had an XP-G emitter behind the LunaSol 20 reflector. There is an ice blue trit in the tail and this light does allow for rechargeables. The light is in great overall condition with typical surface scratches found on titanium lights. It was never EDC'd. I'll shut up now and let the pictures do the talking :D:

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Here's a beamshot (the spill is much brighter in person)
IMG_0265.jpg

Here is where the LED was acquired:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-FS-6pcs-of-NCSW136TE-LED-on-stars&highlight=

I'm asking $749 $725 $715 shipped via USPS Priority + Signature Confirmation. U.S. buyers only. PM me with questions and/or offers. First to post "I'll Take It" in this thread gets priority over all other communication. Insurance is an additional $1.65 per $100 of coverage. I am not responsible if the package is damaged or lost during shipping if insurance is not purchased. Insurance is always recommended to cover these situations.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LunaSol 20 w/ Nichia NCSW136TE

There is no better McGizmo, in my opinion, than the LS20. It is the perfect EDC. Great price, great mod. Who did the mod, by the way? Great offering!

Thanks, AWTYD! I did the mod. I forgot to mention that this LED is the same one that Arc Mania used in his Mega Extreme II light. It is extremely bright and focuses brilliantly behind the McR-12r reflector that is housed in the lunaSol20 head.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [$$ drop] LunaSol 20 w/ Nichia NCSW136TE

Weekend price drop for a one-of-a-kind LunaSol 20 w/ Nichia 136TE.