• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HDS RA Ti Clicky and Mac's Customs Tri-EDC

HighEndLights

Newly Enlightened
For sale HDS RA Ti Clicky SN # 10017 $825, with manual, shipped and no PayPal fees. Looks brand new never carried. And selling a Mac's Custom Tri-EDC $350 shipped with no Paypal fees. Also never carried. Send email for pictures. [email protected]. (Having problems posting pictures off my iPad). eBay user name Allthebestpins

Antonio

nbp

Flashaholic
Enjoy the Ti Clicky senna! I had 10017 before and sold it to HighEndLights, and before me, Kaichu Dento had it. Not sure of who owned it before him. :thinking: It's an awesome light, wish I could afford to get it back! Maybe someday I'll buy it off you and own it again. Lol. :huh:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enjoy the Ti Clicky senna! I had 10017 before and sold it to HighEndLights, and before me, Kaichu Dento had it. Not sure of who owned it before him. :thinking: It's an awesome light, wish I could afford to get it back! Maybe someday I'll buy it off you and own it again. Lol. :huh:

Thanks for the kind words and history of this light. I have never had a Ti Ra clicky and am looking forward to receiving it.

nbp

Flashaholic
They are really super! Make sure to carry it, HDSs aren't meant to be on shelves! Plus, you should have the sweet wvaltakis clip on it, which is a really good clip for that light. I had once a short in the head in that one, and it konked out on me, but it went back to Henry's spa and got all spiffed up and worked flawlessly so you should be good to go. It does have the old style tailswitch yet in it though. If you want the more modern one, you could email Henry, and he may be able to put the new one in it. Also, he said that the Ti Clickies are the only ones he will upgrade the emitters in. For a fee, he will probably put in one of the XP-Gs he's using now, or when they are in stock, one of the HI CRI XP-Gs for you.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are really super! Make sure to carry it, HDSs aren't meant to be on shelves! Plus, you should have the sweet wvaltakis clip on it, which is a really good clip for that light. I had once a short in the head in that one, and it konked out on me, but it went back to Henry's spa and got all spiffed up and worked flawlessly so you should be good to go. It does have the old style tailswitch yet in it though. If you want the more modern one, you could email Henry, and he may be able to put the new one in it. Also, he said that the Ti Clickies are the only ones he will upgrade the emitters in. For a fee, he will probably put in one of the XP-Gs he's using now, or when they are in stock, one of the HI CRI XP-Gs for you.

Short in the head? Oh no!!!!

nbp

Flashaholic
No worries, Henry fixed it. :) I don't know if you have any experience with HDS (haven't seen you in the HDS threads) but Henry is the bomb with warranty and customer service. He took care of it, no problem. Fear not my friend. :grin2:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arewethereyetdad is looking for a Ti RaClicky. I'd shoot him a PM

nbp

Flashaholic
Did chipwillis get it back? That would be a nice 'full circle' kind of thing.