• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): McGizmo Mule Hi CRI w/ Diamond Etched Clip & (SOLD)JHanko D11.2

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Please Read:The First 'I'll Take It' wins followed with a PM for payment instructions via Paypal only. Buyers must have a 'Verified' Paypal account and must be able to pay immediately. ***Lights will be securely packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, INSURED with Tracking. ***Please Note: US/CONUS Sales only! Thanks!*** No Trades, please!***Thank you! :thumbsup:

1. (
SOLD!)Jeff Hanko custom Ti D11.2 w/ (15) total Trits: (9) trits around body alternating between ICE BLUE & GREEN and (6) ICE BLUE Trits around tail (Absolutely Stunning!!!) w/ JHanko custom installed Nichia 219 High CRI neutral tint LED. I am the original owner and this was made by Jeff around 5/2012. ***Firm price of $662 + $14.40/shipping(actual shipping cost). Note: If you want to see the trits in action, please PM with your email address as these were just taken in daylight. Please only request this if you are serious about purchasing

2. (SOLD) McGizmo Ti Mule High CRI Nichia 119 Led w/ Diamond Etched Clip: I am the orginal owner and purchased this light from the maker 5/2012. It is in 'mint' condition as received from the maker. I requested that Don install the diamond etched clip when I purchased light. Price: $350/total shipped!!! :twothumbs

1020367640x480.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you & God Bless our Troops!!! :twothumbs

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: JHanko D11.2 w/ (15) Trits w/ Nichia 219 Hi CRI neutral & McGizmo Mule Hi CR

:bump: This listing for these Gems will be ending soon! :popcorn:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: JHanko D11.2 w/ (15) Trits w/ Nichia 219 Hi CRI neutral & McGizmo Mule Hi CR

If I had the spare funds right now that Jhanko would be gone. Can't believe it has lasted this long. Such an awesome deal for someone just waiting...

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Yes Sir and I can ship them out tomorrow and they'll be in your hands by Monday or Tuesday via Priority Mail! If anyone wants to see the JHanko trits in action that is serious about purchasing, PM me your email addy(believe me when I say that it is stunning!). The auction will be ended tomorrow due to my schedule which consists of wayyy too much travel, so I can get these securely packaged up and shipped out! When you buy, I promptly ship! Thank you, exquzma! :thumbsup:

MullinsG

Newly Enlightened

I have purchased a Spy from iowa in the past and he is great to deal with - great forum member. The trits on this look awesome - just don't have the funds to pull the trigger.

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened

Whew!! finally... my Jhanko debate with my wallet myself is over. :crazy:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Thank you dbleznak, you will enjoy this amazing light. The JHanko is (SOLD), thanks CPF! :thumbsup:

The last gem of a light, the McGizmo Mule High CRI w/ Diamond Etched Clip is still available. If there are any photographers out there, this is about as good as it gets! It is just about perfect in size...take care & enjoy the evening! :popcorn:

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

:wave: Bump! The Mule Hi CRI is available. This is the last evening for the sale before withdrawn. If purchased and paid, the light can be shipped out tomorrow! Thank you! :poke:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Bump! I have re-listed the McGizmo Mule Hi CRI. Thanks for looking at this beautiful light! :twothumbs :bumpit:

S1LVA

Enlightened

I will take the mule. PM incoming!

S1LVA

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, S1LVA! This gem of a light will be shipped out to you tomorrow! What a fantastic CPF member/buyer, which I am sure that everyone on this forum already knows! :twothumbs

S1LVA

Enlightened

Thank you, S1LVA! This gem of a light will be shipped out to you tomorrow! What a fantastic CPF member/buyer, which I am sure that everyone on this forum already knows! :twothumbs

Thanks for the kind words. Also, the lightning fast transaction that was smooth as butter!!

S1LVA

S1LVA

Enlightened

I picked up the Mule from the post office today. It is mint as you described, it looks like it came straight from Don!

Thanks again for the smooth transaction. Also for the cool little case!

S1LVA