• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Haiku HCRI, Sundrop XRU, Makai XML

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I got the Haiku 6V HCRI and Sapphire GS anyway :) but now I discovered the Fanatec line of racing wheels... So they're back up with price drops! The price listed is it (ignore all other posts in this thread).

In a nutshell:

$400 - Haiku, 3 speed, Nichia 119, McClickie 1x123 pack, Ti clip w 1/4"x20 (tripod socket) option. Excellent condition. Never been an everyday carry. With more than 40 lights, this has seen much more shelf time than carry time.

$340 - Sundrop XRU, Nichia 83LE, McClickie 1x123 pack, standard Ti clip. Pretty much catch and release in excellent condition. Never been an everyday carry or any carry, really. Never left the house, poor thing.

$300 - Ti Makai 3v XML head only. Catch and release in excellent condition. Never left the house, poor thing. Pic coming later, forgot...

Part out from above:
Sundrop 83LE head: $210
Haiku 119 head: $280

All prices in USD. Flat rate shipping anywhere in US and Canada $5.

Offers entertained (PM) within reason.
International OK but shipping isn't cheap, and at buyers risk. Eg international shipment to get a signature proof is usually upwards of $50. Without signature at risk is about $20.

d83a1a2a-0dea-b7c8.jpg

d83a1a2a-0df7-e990.jpg

Last edited:

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Bumped! Updated.