I bought a couple headlamps last year they are the duracell daylite headlamps. I was actually quite please with them considering the price. One of them was taken and now I need to replace it. I use them primarily for hunting/trapping alligators. So I am looking for a headlamp that will reflect off the gators eyes.
1. Throw beam
2. Would like to stay away from cr123 but will not rule it out if it is a superior product
3. I think I like the battery in the back fo the head it seems to balance things out.
4. White light unless there is a tint that is better....
5. 80-200 lumens
6. 4 hr. min
7. I will be on the water and in the weather so some sort of water protection would be nice, if the light is expensive then water protection is a must
8. needs to be comfortable
9. a good interface is a plus but not a need
10. What can I say I like a good deal lets keep it under $100, under $30 would be even better.
I was looking at some of the cree headlamps but it just seems to be a to good to be true price.