Stonewashed Titanium

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should I make this an option?

P1070520-vi.jpg

P1070524-vi.jpg

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
Hey Mac Just curious, I thought I had read that you werent impressed with the nichia 119? Or maybe you heard it wasnt impressive or something? I take it you do in fact like them? I have not seen this new Nichia yet so I'm not asking because I have an opinion or anything. I'm just curious

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
Wait that was the 219 huh, my mistake. And yes I really like that stonewash finish.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mac Just curious, I thought I had read that you werent impressed with the nichia 119? Or maybe you heard it wasnt impressive or something? I take it you do in fact like them? I have not seen this new Nichia yet so I'm not asking because I have an opinion or anything. I'm just curious

I don't dislike them I just didn't see what all the hype was about and still do not. It's not a bad LED :) One good thing is about it is that the 2 I have measure pump out 500 Lumens where the XP-G High CRI was 100 lumens less.

Mac

De-Lux

Enlightened
I don't dislike them I just didn't see what all the hype was about and still do not. It's not a bad LED :) One good thing is about it is that the 2 I have measure pump out 500 Lumens where the XP-G High CRI was 100 lumens less.

Mac

Hey Mac,
What's the difference between the Nichia 119 and the Nichia 219? I am guessing the tint? I have a couple of Nichia 219 lights and actually like them especially considering they are neutral to borderline cool in tint.

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
didnt mean to hijack by asking an off topic Q, my apologies. Back on topic I think that finish looks great and i especially like the contrast of the clip screws

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mac,
What's the difference between the Nichia 119 and the Nichia 219? I am guessing the tint? I have a couple of Nichia 219 lights and actually like them especially considering they are neutral to borderline cool in tint.

The 119 way a typo :)

vkl

Newly Enlightened
I really like the stonewashed finish. Like on my knives, I'm sure it's going to hide scratches well.

MarstheRover

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

I'm brand new to CPF and I have no idea how this all works, but I really want to buy this flashlight. How do I do this? I found Mac's lights from some random Google searching and I love them. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, just really loving that stonewash finish.

Thanks!

jalal20

Enlightened
Hi there,

I'm brand new to CPF and I have no idea how this all works, but I really want to buy this flashlight. How do I do this? I found Mac's lights from some random Google searching and I love them. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, just really loving that stonewash finish.

Thanks!

y don't u take a look around in Macs forums to have a look at all his offerings. After that you can PM him to finish up on the specs
here is a link to his direct PM