Where to buy AW Protected 18650 3100 mAh batteries in Canada

Hot Brass

Enlightened
Hi: Looking for a cheaper place to buy AW 18650 Protected 3100 mAh than $29.99 on sale! Where are all the Canadian's here buying their 18650 batteries? Thanks,Hot Brass

Last edited:

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not Keeppower 3100, CK 3100, Intl-Outdoor, Orbtronic or another of the much cheaper high quality brands based on the same NCR18650A cell?

Just some other options to consider.

BIG45-70

Enlightened
I got mine from lumens factory. They are china based so you avoid USPS.

loquutis79

Enlightened
Keenbeam in Ottawa stocks Eagletac's at a great price. That's where mine come from.
Fenixtactical in Mississauga has AW but at $29.

michelkenny

Newly Enlightened
I think you will be hard pressed to find a cheaper place to buy them other than directly from AW on the CPF Market Place. Ships from Hong Kong so you don't have to worry about USPS.

Hot Brass

Enlightened
Keenbeam in Ottawa stocks Eagletac's at a great price. That's where mine come from.
Fenixtactical in Mississauga has AW but at $29.

Thanks! Keenbeam want $10.00 shipping for a $15.00 dollar battery,but shipping is free over $50.00. They don't have the charger I want and I don't have $50.00 in my cart,so I may have to do the $10 shipping anyway! Thanks,Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Enlightened
I think you will be hard pressed to find a cheaper place to buy them other than directly from AW on the CPF Market Place. Ships from Hong Kong so you don't have to worry about USPS.

Thanks,but I am not allowed to post over there for some reason?! Hot Brass

Had to register over there! No problemo! Hot Brass

Last edited:

Delarius

Newly Enlightened
Greetings,
I'm in BC and typically have bought AW Protected Lithium Ion batteries from www.Warriorsandwonders.com - they are located in Vancouver BC.
They appear to be currently out of stock but generally get things like that back in stock fairly quickly.
Prices aren't bad either and they also have a decent range of flashlights - particularly if you're looking for 4Sevens, Fenix or Olights.
Hope this helps,
Del

Mar

Newly Enlightened
[h=2]MackOutdoors in BC also sells batteries and am happy having done business with.[/h]