• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* $1750.00 Spy Tri-V Mint condition with case Very Nice

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $1750.00 Spy Tri-V Mint condition with case Very Nice

That is indeed a great deal! The Tri-V is such an awesome light, I carry mine with me everyday :)

tycan

Newly Enlightened

i will take it , thx ~

bound

Enlightened

"Thanks for looking. First I'll Take it."

Someone "I will take it",but, Why others can then?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

i will take it , thx ~
Hello fellow CPF members. I made a mistake here by not looking at this sales thread as i was tending to a bunch of PM's. I had worked out a Deal with Light11 and He had already sent me the payment. As a refunded payment takes a while to process and i have another light on the way as partial trade, this light is going out to Light11.( I hope members here will accept my appologies for my HUGE mistake here. I always try to do the right thing but sometimes fail and hope those involed will understand and forgive) I will do my best to never make this mistake again.. THIS LIGHT IS SOLD.....Robert.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Robert, we all know that you're one of the finest members here (specially those of us who have dealt with you). No doubt.

@tycan: I hope this unfortunate mistake won't mislead you about CPF rules. Usually these mistakes DO NOT happen and blackbalsam is a top notch member.

Sergio, you´ve got the treasure instead the backup so congrats!

bound

Enlightened

We came here to obtain the light is the information and share the baby in the family we learned much about the CPF, also enjoy a lot of great lights!
Robert has been able to let more people believe the rules here is good and fair thanks Robert let us enjoy so great light, these have enough!
Congrats Sergio got what you like light

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations to buyer and seller on an amazing light.

This has always been a grey area here on CPF. While we can't change the past a definite rule needs to be in place regarding an "I will take it" in the sales thread verses a PM. While the seller should be able to have final say so regarding who he sells to it does call into question the fairness of it all. At some point the seller could hold an auction via PM and then just state the item was sold via PM. Transparency is a must for it to remain fair. Not saying or implying any such thing happened here. However, it should be addressed by the forum rules at some point in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

bound

Enlightened
See so many zealous and justice people to speak here, let me feel very welcome! We all because interest: light, and from all over the world CPF party, a very rare hope here, we can find his own happiness, and also bring more people happy:welcome:

nbp

Flashaholic
+1 senna. It can get confusing when claims to the items are not made or accepted publicly, leaving questions as to who really got it and when or how. Like you said, it's not that anything devious happened here, but it could at some point.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 senna. It can get confusing when claims to the items are not made or accepted publicly, leaving questions as to who really got it and when or how. Like you said, it's not that anything devious happened here, but it could at some point.

Agreed. It would be like someone starting a football pot and telling everyone what their numbers were on Friday but then saying,I will let everyone know on Tuesday if the pot was college or pro and which game.