favorite single aaa light?

four_shore

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, it's my very first post here on CPF so i'd like to thank you in advance for any recommendations or advice on yet another wallet draining hobby of mine.

Lately, i've been getting more into single triple A lights (which are perfect for my edc tasks).

The ones that i've acquired thus far are:

Fenix E05

Olight i3

Foursevens preon 1

Now, I like all of these and for my uses the olight has been my favorite simply because it throws a clean beam and has a very sturdy pocket clip. I absolutely despise the clip on my preon because of bending issues and the e05 has no clip.

I'd probably vote for the preon if it featured a stronger clip.

Also, I should note that i don't use these as keychain lights. That's why a strong clip is crucial for my next purchase.

How are the clips on the illuminaTi?

Anyway, i've carried on long enough. Please feel free to shout out your favorite triple A lights.

Thanks

four_shore

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: four shore

You may find this search useful

Norm

Thanks!

I apologize for beating a dead horse and should have done more research.

In this case i do have some specific requirements as noted (strong clip primarily).

I'm basically trying to get a feel for what else is out there and perhaps stumble on something that i didn't even know existed.

Ezeriel

Enlightened
I would look at the ShiningBeam Hypetac.

+1 for the hypetac

At first I didn't like it, due to it's use of pwm, but it has quickly become my favorite flashlight. 90% of the time it's all I really need.