Foxfury Breakthrough

Thread: is there a mod to make my olight m20s brighter?

Default is there a mod to make my olight m20s brighter?

hello everybody,
    would you guys know of any mods i can do to make my olight m20s brighter?
    http://www.batteryjunction.com/oligh...ps-m20-r5.html
    i know they sell an xml module but ive seen videos of one vs stock, and there wasnt much difference.
    maybe replacing driver...?

Default Re: is there a mod to make my olight m20s brighter?

Stock? You mean an XP-G version? Well I guess...I checked out the video that Goinggear put up comparing the two and it seemed to me there was quite a difference...but you may be expecting it to be 3-4 times brighter which is a bit of a stretch. I also found that comparing my XM-L drop in for my Surefire with the XP-G drop in, that the XM-L was noticeably brighter in a ceiling bounce comparison while the XP-G had a brighter hotspot. Which is to be expected since the XP-G can be focused better.

I guess if you are looking for throw then yeah I would say stay with the XP-G or wait for them to produce an XP-G2 module for it, but you're not likely going to get more output from the XP-G.

Default Re: is there a mod to make my olight m20s brighter?

yes it has a xpg s2. i want to keep the hot spot and throw of the xpg, but need higher output. any modders in here think they can mod my olight? send me a pm...i will pay top dollars for your labor and time,
    thanks,
    ray