To wait for october or invest sooner...

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
Currently intrigued by the alpha lights and am considering investing soon (next couple weeks to a month) on a ready-made alpha. Is there any reason I should wait longer for the blue label? this one is gonna work its way into my edc rotation and help expand my collection of lights to 3 that are worth mentioning.:rolleyes: Reading the differences between the two from Jason's page but are there any other reasons I should wait for a blue label or will I be more than happy with no regrets with the ready made? thanks in advance CPF!

Empire

Banned
Currently intrigued by the alpha lights and am considering investing soon (next couple weeks to a month) on a ready-made alpha. Is there any reason I should wait longer for the blue label? this one is gonna work its way into my edc rotation and help expand my collection of lights to 3 that are worth mentioning.:rolleyes: Reading the differences between the two from Jason's page but are there any other reasons I should wait for a blue label or will I be more than happy with no regrets with the ready made? thanks in advance CPF!
Save up for a blue label
trust me
you will LOVE the Blue Label Alpha

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rumor has it that Jason is gonna make things different soon
HOLD OFF TILL NEXT YEAR

Oh no! I'm already deep in the treads of the MBI craze, and already getting dragged along by what Jason has to offer. Now more! :faint: can't wait! :)

-Alex

jayke

Newly Enlightened
I decided last week that I wanted to get a Blue Label. I really like lights with more modes than 3 and I saw on his site that new version will have many more modes. I am going to try and wait until he releases this new version.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a blue label and my buddy scout24 has a ready made. Functionally they are the same as we both have the "makers choice" 4500k MCE emitter version. If 3 levels are good for you and you don't have a 'need' for the other differences (different threads, different o rings, makers mark) then I'd say jump in and get a ready made and ENJOY it and use it now! Who's to say that Blue Label lights will begin shipping right away in October! I wanted the slightly more exclusive features of the Blue Label, but for function/beam quality/etc., I personally would be just as happy with a ready made.

No doubt an innovative, creative guy like Jason will continue to make enhancements and improvements. If the current light is missing something that you desire that we speculate he may add in the future, then wait. If you like what the light does now, jump in!

I LOVE mine. 3 levels are fine for me. And this is still the best quality beam/tint I've ever seen. Remember too - you can always buy fluorosilicone o rings and Jason will do upgrades on the emitter, etc., as they become available.

:twothumbs:

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
I have a blue label and my buddy scout24 has a ready made. Functionally they are the same as we both have the "makers choice" 4500k MCE emitter version. If 3 levels are good for you and you don't have a 'need' for the other differences (different threads, different o rings, makers mark) then I'd say jump in and get a ready made and ENJOY it and use it now! Who's to say that Blue Label lights will begin shipping right away in October! I wanted the slightly more exclusive features of the Blue Label, but for function/beam quality/etc., I personally would be just as happy with a ready made.

No doubt an innovative, creative guy like Jason will continue to make enhancements and improvements. If the current light is missing something that you desire that we speculate he may add in the future, then wait. If you like what the light does now, jump in!

I LOVE mine. 3 levels are fine for me. And this is still the best quality beam/tint I've ever seen. Remember too - you can always buy fluorosilicone o rings and Jason will do upgrades on the emitter, etc., as they become available.

:twothumbs:
where to get the blue o-rings?

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
saving up to get a blue label eventually. Something about the from your hands to mine is very appealing to me, I still might pick up a ready made too!