• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Photon Fanatic Ti Rainbow Killer AAA light- 'mint' condition

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
I am the original owner and light is in 'mint' condition as received from the maker. Price: (SOLD) $158/total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking. ***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' wins followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! :D This light will not be shipped with a battery.

***Note: This light will be listed through this Friday, 9/14 only...thanks!

Details-

The Rainbow Killer sports a five-die LED that is very white and bright: the LED is driven at 90mA, and provides over 15 lumens of output. The Rainbow Killer is based on a highly polished Titanium body, which provided the base for the PVD (physical vapor deposition) coating. The PVD coating puts off an awesome Rainbow Effect and is very durable.

Here is the awesome little gal that you will get, she's pretty photogenic!- :thumbsup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Photon Fanatic Rainbow Killer Ti AAA Light

:bump: With price drop. I will not be dropping him any lower...thanks for looking! :wave:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Photon Fanatic Rainbow Killer Ti AAA Light

Bump...thank you!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
That is lovely! I need a girlfriend as an excuse to buy pretty lights and then hope she forgets about it. ;)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Photon Fanatic Rainbow Killer Ti AAA Light

She's a beaute! If she doesn't sell, I am more than happy to hold onto her. Fred's work in simply amazing! Buy this and you'll make a heckuva 1st impression on your 1st date! :)

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

I keep coming back to this thread because I really want to get this for my gf....she loves the Olight i1 I gave her and it's much brighter than this, but this light is A LOT sexier...decisions decisions

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

She is a good looking light! :twothumbs

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

The Rainbow Killer has been re-listed...thanks! Please read OP for any updates...thanks! :wave:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Bump...lowered the price to my lowest possible price. This amazing light can be shipped out as soon as tomorrow! :poke:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Hello...I will keep this little gem listed through tomorrow, Friday, 9/14 then will withdraw her. This is a fantastic little light & is rather attractive as well! She's had over 1,100 views and nobody has asked her for a date yet? You're making her insecure! :drool:

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Hello all- Sounds like this gal is going to have to pay her way to the movies this evening! With that being said, for tonight only (then withdrawn), I will take $10 off of the total to make it $158/total shipped! This is her swan song and she will be withdrawn tomorrow morning...thanks! :twothumbs

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK...
OK...
OK...!

I`ll take it!

PM sent.

:)

Last edited: