CPF-NW 2012 Fall GTG (Greater Seattle Area)

September 29, 2012

20245 SE 192nd St
Renton, WA 98058

Hi all, who's interested in getting together in September, perhaps the 22nd or 29th? Is the barn available either weekend?

I've been talking to someone who may want to bring some interesting new things (pre-production lights) to show off.

Last edited:

chizel

Newly Enlightened
The 29th it is! Looking forward as always. Now if I could just put something together to show and tell..

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
I'll show, still rather new to the flashaholic fever so I only will have 2 lights to bring... hope that's ok... But I have a crap ton of knives. :p

dwminer

Enlightened
Did anyone contact Mike@PTS. Without him and his wife's participation this will be a slow get together. They are the, glue,
the power that makes it all happen. And they have great prices on their merchandise.
Dave

Last edited:

Karasu

Newly Enlightened
working on expanding my collection before this happens, with this coming up it gives me a reason to pull the trigger on a few toys ;)

working on expanding my collection before this happens, with this coming up it gives me a reason to pull the trigger on a few toys ;)

That's always fun, but don't worry about impressing anyone :) We're all there to have a good time. You might even want to save up some cash in case you see something there you like. Mike from PTS Flashlights is usually there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

yowzer

Enlightened
I think I can make the 29th.

I saw igNITEor's Death Ray at Burning Man this year, though I didn't run into him. That beast really shines (Hah!) out in the desert with no trees or clouds to get in the way. :twothumbs

yowzer

Enlightened
I'll show, still rather new to the flashaholic fever so I only will have 2 lights to bring... hope that's ok... But I have a crap ton of knives. :p

Luckily, the flashaholic and knife addict population has a large overlap. At the meetup this spring, I spent as much time looking at sharp things as at bright things.

Photon

Newly Enlightened
This sounds like fun.

Is this "The Barn"? If not, move the placemark to where it should be. Then I'll set the map to read-only.

Thanks!