What did you use your knife for today?

Empire

Banned
A knife version of the "What did you use your flashlight for today" thread
I used my Mini-UMS for cutting waterproofing, (LAME)

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would depend upon the knife. Used my SAK Midnight MAnager to tighten a screw in bathroom. Used my Spyderco serrated Cricket to open several boxes, and used my Bolt Action folder to cut up my grilled chicken while eating our last meal of the trip at our camper yesterday before we both went back to work from the summer break this week.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
William Henry for opening the mail, cutting some bubble wrap to ship some sunglasses for repair, cutting tags off daughters new shirt, removed a sliver from my thumb.

Mr.Sun

Newly Enlightened
Opened a letter with my Microtech Troodon D/E OTF :), cleaned under my fingernails with my 30 y.o. bone handle Frost (Made in USA).

tam17

Enlightened
Used my Wenger Soldier while repairing some blown mains fuses. All-metal knife...livin' on the edge :D

Cheers

seed

Newly Enlightened
I used my Bark River Bravo 1 to slice overgrown squash for the chickens. They love the seeds, but won't peck through the skin to get to them.

Awesome knife!

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
Opened a letter with my Microtech Troodon D/E OTF :), cleaned under my fingernails with my 30 y.o. bone handle Frost (Made in USA).

Frost is literally 2 miles from my parents home. They dont do any manufacturing there that I know of.

Chris Reeve Small Left Hand Sebenza - Cut up beef jerky.

Strider SnG 3v- opened some wedding invites.