Recommend me a pen light please.

Grizzly22

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a small pen light, similar to the Stylus / Stylus Pro in size would be great. 2 AAA batteries sounds about right.

I am wondering if there is anything better, a little brighter than the Stylus Pro rated at 24 lumens. Would like something maybe near 50 lumens, if possible, not sure if they make a pen light that bright.

Let me know what you recommend. I don't really see anything wrong with the Stylus Pro, just wondering if there is something maybe brighter, or better.

Thank you all.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Terralux Lightstar 80, Streamlight Protac, Preon II to name a few that I own, all nice lights.

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
The FourSevens Preon 2 with the awesome new Cree XPG2
three levels-
2+ lumens - 46 hours
26 lumens - 6 hours
192 lumens - .8 hours
Plus SOS, Strobe, and Beacon
These figures take into account the fact that the new Cree XPG2 is 20 percent brighter than the XPG r5.

Please check the banner
However links to Dealer's or Manufacturer's websites or other sellers outside of the CPF MarketPlace will NOT be permitted in this forum and such links stand to be removed by a moderator. - Thanks - Norm

Oh yeah, and a 10 year warranty serviced out of Atlanta, Ga

Last edited by a moderator:

david57strat

Enlightened
I own one of the older Stylus Pro, and it's a great little light. The newest version is rated at 48 lumens (double the output of the older version). If you really like the Stylus Pro, you may want to just consider picking up a newer one with the higher lumen rating. You can pick one up for about twenty bucks or so, shipping, included.