Macs with trits

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened
Hello fellow CPF'rs. I have a Tri-EDC in aluminum just sitting around and I thought it might be a good idea to outfit it with some trits. Does anybody have any pics or suggestions about the placement of and the amount of slots that can be milled? Also any suggestions of where to get this type of work done? Thanks very much for any input.:D

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Precisionworks can do the work. Hes done macs in the past. He has his own section in the custom builders/modders subforum. Theres also some pics floating around of macs with trits in the "show your lights with trits thread" and possibly in precision works threads too. Hes done trit slot work for me before and hes top notch.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can also get a new optic with the posts drilled out for trits.

I have some in my 3300L, but the Tri-EDC works the same:

7a97a278-b9d6-c7b5.jpg

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellow CPF'rs. I have a Tri-EDC in aluminum just sitting around and I thought it might be a good idea to outfit it with some trits. Does anybody have any pics or suggestions about the placement of and the amount of slots that can be milled? Also any suggestions of where to get this type of work done? Thanks very much for any input.:D

I slotted 12x1 mm trits x6 around the head. Other area is the shoulder near the switch - you could have them horizontal or vertical (1.5mmx5mm trits)

DSC01861.jpg

kadinh

Newly Enlightened
I would LOVE to put trits in my light too! What is the warranty Mac offers (I've never seen it posted)? Does this void the warranty in any way?