• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Sunwayman V10R with neutral/warm LED

TriggerHappy

Newly Enlightened
Hi all

I have decided that I need a V10R for EDC.

Now before I go purchasing a new one and risking damage by modding it, I thought I should check - does anyone have one they want to get rid of?

If there are no modded ones for sale, I would be interested an un-modded one - please feel free to contact me with details.
(current new price of V10R on eBay is $72 delivered)
There is a good V10R emitter-change tutorial on here, so can have a go if need be!

Payment will be with paypal, I am located in New Zealand.

Thanks!
Pete

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
There is a V20A anniversary edition in the BST which is the 2xAA neutral. A little longer but fits your
Criteria.

Alternatively I have a V10R Ti in neutral... PM if interested.

If you're really lucky someone might let go their Limited Edition V10R High CRI (there were only 4).

TriggerHappy

Newly Enlightened
There is a V20A anniversary edition in the BST which is the 2xAA neutral. A little longer but fits your
Criteria.

Alternatively I have a V10R Ti in neutral... PM if interested.

If you're really lucky someone might let go their Limited Edition V10R High CRI (there were only 4).

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The V20 looks great, but I'm trying to find a shorter light for EDC. My current EDC is a 2AA of about that size, a Fenix E-21 (its awesome!).

Thanks for the offer, but the budget doesn't stretch to Titanium, or limited editions! :)

Regards
Pete