Imalent        

Thread: SOLD: Wright Brothers (Mattaus) Nichia 219 Triple & C2 host package

Default SOLD: Wright Brothers (Mattaus) Nichia 219 Triple & C2 host package

$195 shipped. Bought in a package from this thread (I really wanted other item in package);

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...t=#post4012607

If you haven’t read about this drop-in the thread below is where they were sold (solid copper, electroplated in silver – weighty buggers!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...-%28For-Now%29

C2 is slightly different, but drop-in is the same (I already have one of these, and actually have an Oveready one on the way, otherwise it wouldn’t be up for sale) and optics slightly different.

Below is from original posting, italics are my comments
    Bored C2, head w UCL and polished smooth bezel ring, regular twisty tail. Wright lights Copper triple Nichia 3.8amp 219 HiCRI drop in, moon/med/hi no memory (hmmm, seems like it has memory to me, but I will go check), and two drilled for trits sets of optics. No trits are in optics! Clear narrow, and Medium frosted. Clear narrow is installed and I can see the drilled holes – the medium frosted doesn’t appear to be drilled for trits. PSM couldn't find it and it didn't matter to me as I had 4 sets of optics drilled for trits on the way.

Original seller confirms no memory (so I'll have to double check)
    Original seller also confirms no optics drilled for trits - sure looks like it so again I'll have to double check (sure looks like it though)

The moon mode is brighter than a 2AA Preon on low, but not as bright as a 2AA Preon on medium. If there was only one LED it would have been similar or lower than the low.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread, shipping to CONUSA, with prompt (24 hours) paypal gets it. Shipped either UPS ground or USPS priority w/delivery confirmation). Insurance is your choice; you own it once the delivery company takes it.

Last edited by nfetterly; 09-07-2012 at 04:50 AM. Reason: SOLD

Default Re: FS: Wright Brothers (Mattaus) Nichia 219 Triple & C2 host package

Bump.....

Default Re: FS: Wright Brothers (Mattaus) Nichia 219 Triple & C2 host package

Bump....., may make change in package tomorrow night or Saturday morning...