The Fenix-Store        
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Triple Copper Surefire E1e & E2e (XPL/XGP2/219)

Default Re: Custom Triple Copper Surefire E1e & E2e (XGP2/219)

These look fantastic! Hope to make this my first custom

E2 Batch 2 is ready (mostly XPG2 initially). We are releasing one per day, starting now.

Subsequent days will be time varied to give everyone a chance.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Already sold Will be looking for one with a Nichia 219 emitter tho...
    WTB --> any vintage, cross-hair logo Surefire, SW01 tailcap; Ku's SWM V-series 18500 tubes; PM me if you have a SPY007 XM-L2 SWGG for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Silgt View Post
    Already sold Will be looking for one with a Nichia 219 emitter tho...
    One will be released per day. Today's sold in under 2 minutes. Another will be posted tomorrow, at a different hour.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Any beamshots yet? Anyone?
    Small: MJP Extreme III • Orb Raw Ti and NS
    Medium: Oveready Triple Copper E2e
    • MJP-E3e (15-3Ostar) • Surefire L4 (MC-E) • LensLight Mini
    Large: Surefire M6-WA1185 • M-Zep MZXR-7a

I have a custom 3 cell E-series body. Can the Triple Copper E2e head work with 3x CR123 primaries?

Or 3x IMR16340?

Or would the voltage be too high for 3 batteries in series?
    Last edited by Edwood; 09-25-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
    I have a custom 3 cell E-series body. Can the Triple Copper E2e head work with 3x CR123 primaries?

Or 3x IMR16340?

Or would the voltage be too high for 3 batteries in series?
    three rechargeable or three cr123s a will be too much (max input v of 9.5 I believe), but you maybe able to fit 2x17500 cells.

+1

I have some extra black ha heads. I'll see if we can make a few available.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    +1

I have some extra black ha heads. I'll see if we can make a few available.
    Head only option?

++++1

Head only option is nice but a full set up would be perfect
    I wonder if todays light has been released....

Quote Originally Posted by Light11 View Post
    Head only option is nice but a full set up would be perfect
    I wonder if todays light has been released....
    I've been refreshing the page all day...

Quote Originally Posted by run4jc View Post
    A lottery would be a much better system, rather than a random time release. Unless the Oveready site owner really wants to drive that much more online traffic and waste a lot of everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
    A lottery would be a much better system, rather than a random time release. Unless the Oveready site owner really wants to drive that much more online traffic and waste a lot of everyone's time.
    We don't have time to administrate a lottery and reservation systems we've tried create unsold slots. (people change their minds, etc). However, its easy enough to post here for every release, reducing uncertainty and time waste.

Yesterday's light was posted at 4pm (1600). Today's light was was posted at 4am (0400). I'll post tomorrow's release here, in real time.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

We don't have time to administrate a lottery and reservation systems we've tried create unsold slots. (people change their minds, etc). However, its easy enough to post here for every release, reducing uncertainty and time waste.

Yesterday's light was posted at 4pm (1600). Today's light was was posted at 4am (0400). I'll post tomorrow's release here, in real time.
    Wow, 4am? Really? Ironically, I was actually awake at the time, but too busy working to be pressing F5 on your website continuously. "F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!F5!"

The Triple Copper E2e looked like an interesting light, but I can't afford to spend so much time trying to buy it.a

Maybe I'll have better luck with hitting F5 in this thread or if I happen to catch the email subscription in time next time, but probably not. Oh well. Thanks.
    Last edited by Edwood; 09-26-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Yes I am interested in the Triple Copper E2E as well but just not bothered to waste my time constantly refresh my screen for hours...and when I am there they are gone. If it help I am ready to pay a deposit or fully pay up for the light to secure my slots, that way seller will not have to worry about buyers dropping out or change their mind.
    WTB --> any vintage, cross-hair logo Surefire, SW01 tailcap; Ku's SWM V-series 18500 tubes; PM me if you have a SPY007 XM-L2 SWGG for trade!

Flashaholic

If it help I am ready to pay a deposit or fully pay up for the light to secure my slots, that way seller will not have to worry about buyers dropping out or change their mind.
    This isn't really any different from Oveready putting up the whole batch on the webpage, as everyone would ask for the same, until all E2E's were spoken for. And if Oveready made an exception for you, that would take away the whole reason for doing this - trying to be fair.

Hey guys,

I am working hard to bring more of these to you as fast as I can.

Thanks for the excitement and interest.

I am ready to pay a deposit or fully pay up for the light to secure my slots, that way seller will not have to worry about buyers dropping out or change their mind.
    Deposits look easy, but since my earliest moments on CPF, deposits have more often that not, lead to problems resulting in the people who tried to do it, being tarred and feathered or banished, or both. When products are delayed (see HDS) or non existent (Lummi) or defective, and you already have peoples money, all you've done is increase operational risk while trading one customer stress for another. Just look around at the dead and smoldering threads, filled with enthusiastic buyers who received neither product or refund.

Keep in mind, the issue is not supply. Many E2's are in the channel, perhaps even enough to supply one to most of those who want one. This will be going on for some time, likely through to December. The issue is speed. These are labor intensive and Tom hand builds each one personally, to the tune of maybe two per day (final assembly), creating the equivalent of a full time job. And this is not the only thing we do. Insiders 39 and 40 are in the planning and execution stages, with other great and exciting stuff that must be managed and cared for.

We are doing our best to give everyone a chance and keep the process as smooth (and fun) as possible. As with the iPhone, most of the demand (and competition) is up front, in the first few weeks. Next month should be easier and the month after that, easier still.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by FPSRelic View Post
    This isn't really any different from Oveready putting up the whole batch on the webpage, as everyone would ask for the same, until all E2E's were spoken for. And if Oveready made an exception for you, that would take away the whole reason for doing this - trying to be fair.
    What exception are you referring to? You are quick to make accusation don't you? Read my post again and you'll see that I am merely suggesting for a deposit system or prepayment to book the lights rather than having to camp out all day and all night waiting for a light and let life pass me by...maybe you have ample time to burn but not me. I am making a suggestion here and you accused me of looking for unfair treatment?

Since Overready is not ready to have a bunch of built in a short time, and I do understand that many (including myself) might have their spare funds used up for other purposes and when the lights are available, the timing might not be most appropriate and people do back out of their interest...that's why I suggested a prepaid order as I think it will be best. Just saying...
    Last edited by Silgt; 09-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Me too...maybe tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by run4jc View Post

Flashaholic

What exception are you referring to? You are quick to make accusation don't you? Read my post again and you'll see that I am merely suggesting for a deposit system or prepayment to book the lights rather than having to camp out all day and all night waiting for a light and let life pass me by...maybe you have ample time to burn but not me. I am making a suggestion here and you accused me of looking for unfair treatment?

Since Overready is not ready to have a bunch of built in a short time, and I do understand that many (including myself) might have their spare funds used up for other purposes and when the lights are available, the timing might not be most appropriate and people do back out of their interest...that's why I suggested a prepaid order as I think it will be best.
    I wasn't accusing you of anything. Maybe I need to re-word what I'm saying.

Reading your post again:

If it help I am ready to pay a deposit or fully pay up for the light to secure my slots, that way seller will not have to worry about buyers dropping out or change their mind.
    To me, this reads as you personally asking for an exception. I was not suggesting that you were trying to be unfair at all. What I am trying to do is point out that if Oveready allowed you to pre-pay and reserve a slot, it would be unfair on all those people who are camping out all day and night online to get one of these (and no, I'm not one of them).

If you has said something like "I think we should be able to pre-pay for our lights." or "I suggest you set up some form of deposit system" then I would have read it as a general suggestion. From your response it seems that this is what you meant when you said what I quoted. If this is what you meant, then my point is moot.

The prepayment idea with the understanding that a hefty restocking fee along with a 30 day monetary return timeframe would work for me.

I have too much stress and work in my life to have to work so hard to try to buy a $300+ flashlight.

No thanks.

Unsubscribed.

I understand exactly what you mean...don't get me wrong I dig these lights but I do have to put in nearly 16 hours a day taking care of my various businesses so I'm not going to sit around hunting for a ration of 1 light per day by constantly refreshing my web pages.

I hoped this is taken as constructive suggestion in that as much as the seller would like to drum up the interest of these lights, this exercise is proving to be a major turn-off for many of us who are genuinely ready to buy these lights. Will continue to love and purchase my many shiny Oveready thingy but I will also have to do without these stress!

Until there's a more user friendly way for me to obtain these lights, I reluctantly will have to withdraw myself from this race
    Last edited by Silgt; 09-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Thursday light is released.

This wil be the last daily release. The rest of batch 2 will be released soon.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Thursday light is released.

This wil be the last daily release. The rest of batch 2 will be released soon.
    I can't believe it was still there. I think I got it - it took my order and PayPal. I am excited!

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0AU81348BM8081818)

What happened? I had it in my basket and then it was jerked when I went to pay for it. What gives?

Dunno - I paid at 12:00 Eastern time...I suppose we were both going for it at the same time and I paid ahead of you. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker54 View Post
    What happened? I had it in my basket and then it was jerked when I went to pay for it. What gives?
    Our system pulls stock when a cart begins the check out process. If 1 item is available, and 3 guys have it in their carts, the first to start check out, gets it. This is am improvement from the first to complete payment. There is no option for "pull upon adding to cart".

Future lights will be released in sets, making this less of an issue.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

I'm out of this one! I have one day off from seeing patients for 13 to 16 hour shifts and I need a company that can deliver more than one light at a time. I cannot spend my life wathing a computer screen my only day off. Good luck gentlemen. You'll need it!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast