• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Alpha Blue Label (XML 2.8a 5000k Neutral)

Vernon

Enlightened
I love Jason's work - his lights are perfectly crafted and you can tell he puts a lot of pride in his custom lights. I've owned 80+ lights over the years, and this thing has THE most flawless, perfected beam. I bought this directly from Jason this year, and I'd like to pass it along to someone who can get some great use.

This is the 2.8a XML Blue Label version with a neutral tint. The light is flawless and in perfect working order. The EN plating has that unique look and feel unlike my other anodized or Ti lights. It also has Jason's maker's mark, fluorosilicone o-rings, an upgraded heat-colored Ti clip, and his lifetime warranty offer.

Shipped CONTUS for $289!

The first to post "I'll take it" wins this useful tool. PayPal only. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation CONTUS. Once shipped, the light is considered "owned" by the buyer. I'm happy to add insurance at the buyer's expense if requested. Feel free to PM with any questions.

dsc7137j.jpg

dsc7135.jpg

dsc7132a.jpg

dsc7150z.jpg

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Alpha Blue Label (XML 2.8a 5000k Neutral)

What type of finish is this. I am interested in a stone washed finish

Vernon

Enlightened

Heading to the post office today - bump with $10 off today!

S1LVA

Enlightened

Bump for an awesome light.

I have the same emitter in my Alpha. Perfect floody beam. Amazing tint. 3 well spaced levels and a BLINDING high.

I highly recommend this light and I am surprised it has lasted so long. Someone pick this thing up! You will love it!!

S1LVA

Vernon

Enlightened

I'll have to say its very hard to see this one go. I can hit the post office tomorrow if someone wants this Alpha.

BelliR6

Newly Enlightened

I will take it
Thanks Police Scanner Man, Arewethereyetdad and Silva for the insight, it seems I am always on the same thread as you guys:)
I have been wanting a blue label for some time

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

You WILL love it! PSM pointed me to this light and as usual, he was right. It remains one of my favorites, and my MCE version is still the best beam of any light I own. Congratulations!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
You WILL love it! PSM pointed me to this light and as usual, he was right. It remains one of my favorites, and my MCE version is still the best beam of any light I own. Congratulations!

Ditto! I just wish I could get my anno clip already so I can carry it again. It's my favorite light to use in the airplane.

Vernon

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Alpha Blue Label (XML 2.8a 5000k Neutral)

Still pending funds on this. I'll hold the offer through 9:30pm tonight. I'll also hold the right to withdraw after that. Many thanks.

BelliR6

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: Alpha Blue Label (XML 2.8a 5000k Neutral)

:paypal: I sent two payment because I kinda used my fingers instead of a calculator:sssh:

Thanks for the patience:D