• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* - AOTH Holster for LS20/Haiku- Flap version (no hole) - black - crocodile hide

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a AOTH holster that it's a LS20, Haiku or similar length McGizmo flashlight. This is the flap version, and it does not have a hole in the bottom. The hide is crocodile, and its black. It is the belt loop (rather than clip) variety.

There is a minor bit of wear on the bottom of the holster on the side next to the belt/pants. However, this doesn't affect how it looks when you have it on, doesn't affect performance or the holster, and I couldn't get my iPhone camera to capture it. I just want to fairly reflect the item.

Here are links to a couple of pictures:

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/...7-8066-9CF903FC839B-5470-000005D6441A2C11.jpg
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/...6-AC71-2249451BF5C6-5470-000005D62FDA5629.jpg

I'm looking for $150 shipped in the US. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: FS - AOTH Holster for LS20/Haiku - Flap version (no hole) - black - crocodile hid

PM sent!

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - AOTH Holster for LS20/Haiku - Flap version (no hole) - black - crocodile hid

PM replied. Still available.

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to take it.. Any chance you could ship to the UK if I paid the extra shipping? Otherwise I could ask if one of the US members could forward it for me?

Mohan

Last edited:

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened

Mohan,

Thanks for your message. I've just back to a computer, and another member had already sent me a PM. If that falls through then I will let you know as I'd be happy to ship to the UK per your PM.

Best wishes,

James