SPY 007 XP-G2 Sales thread #6 << CLOSED >>

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY 007 Sales thread #6 IS CLOSED, ALL LIGHTS SOLD

There are currently XP-G2 bright white 007's available. All the lights are machined finish however I have two SW GG bodies completed and ready to build out (two day lead time).

This sale is for the standard machined finish version of the 007 and now also for the SW GG finish. The Stone Washed Gunner Grip finish is available, see below. The SPY 007 SW GG Option will be a built to order item.

HV2T0722s.jpg

EU1C0956s.jpg

Below is a pic of the optional SW GG finish. It is available now.
IMG_1634b.jpg

COST:

The price of the 007 is $995.00 plus shipping, and insurance. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal. There is no additional PP fee. The shipping charges are below.

The Stone Washed Gunner Grip option is $1395.00. The details on that optional finish can be found here.

SHIPPING:

I charge for the actual shipping cost:

Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)

Shipping to Canada is $33

Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

Priority Mail Shipping is not offered.

INSURANCE:

All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured by me for $500.00. If you want additional shipping insurance email me and I will get you a rate.

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is very reliable. FedEx is even more secure and costs more as well.

PAYPAL and FEES:

There is no additional PayPal fee. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% of the cost of the light.

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:

Please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be SPY 007 sale contact information. Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Phone Number,E Mail,CPF Name,

I need the phone numbers too.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 80% of their power. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries. The 007 software has changed slightly.

My email is cpfdata at coolfall.com. That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened
I'll take a Spy 007 XP-G2 with stonewashed gunner grip option.

Edit: PayPal & email sent.

Last edited:

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: SPY 007 Sales thread #6 << Open >>

I'll take a GG 007 XPG2 please. Email and Paypal follow. Many thanks.

easilyled

Flashaholic

data, I would like to know how the XPG2 version differs from the XPG in real terms.
I couldn't find any information on this in the first post.

murpharoo

Newly Enlightened
data, I would like to know how the XPG2 version differs from the XPG in real terms.

On the Spy 219?? thread Data stated

"It is brighter with a very slightly larger hot spot."

when referring to the XPG2 over the standard XPG.

Hope this helps :)

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yea, there is not much else I can add. Look close and you will see that the clear dome lens on the emitter is larger. When looking directly at the two emitters side by side, you can see the XP-G2 die is magnified more than the XP-G. It is easily identifiable because the ceramic is covered with a silver cap and not the green cap from before.

Other than the emitter, there's no other difference in this version of the SPY 007.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is there better runtime in the xpg2?

Yes, but it is a small amount. In the default config of the STFu MK-I, the current settings have not changed but as the Vf of the emitter is slightly lower there is a small power reduction.Additionallyly because the emitter is more efficient, it could be run at a lower current and stilachieveve the same light output, if you were to reprogram it.

Basically what you see with these emitter upgrades is slightly more light output and slightly less power consumption all the same time.

Cheers
Dave

calflash

Enlightened

Would anyone be willing to throw a lumens figure or a lux figure out?

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very tempting Dave. Hopefully these will be around for a bit, until some dust settles on. Project I hav going on.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Yea, there is not much else I can add. Look close and you will see that the clear dome lens on the emitter is larger. When looking directly at the two emitters side by side, you can see the XP-G2 die is magnified more than the XP-G. It is easily identifiable because the ceramic is covered with a silver cap and not the green cap from before.

Other than the emitter, there's no other difference in this version of the SPY 007.

Cheers
Dave

Can you comment on which version throws more, the original XP-G or the new XP-G2?

easilyled

Flashaholic

I have not tested that. I am sure it depends on the size of the reflector.

The reason that I'm asking is because I remember that you said that you hadn't switched from XP-Gs to XP-G2s in the Tri-V2 because you found that the XP-Gs actually threw better.

Therefore it seemed a logical question to ask about the 007. :)

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave
I think Easilyled was asking about how the comparison would be in your SPY's. Ie your XPG vs XPG2. I was curious about this difference too.
Thanks
John

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

SPY 007 XP-G2 #531 arrived today in Wild Rose Country, I'll post my thoughts this evening :thumbsup:

Thanks
Todd