Titanium Micro-Lux (Collector 5) SOLD OUT!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ti Micro-Lux (Collector 5)

1. Karlthev
2. Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold

Specifications

• Made from Domestic Ti 6
  • AR Coated Glass Lens
  • 2-mode Driver (Hi (550mA) / Low (50mA)
  • Automatically drops from Hi mode to Low Mode when battery gets low (lets you know you should charge the battery)
  • Over discharge protection built in (Light will shut off when battery needs charging)
  • Twist Operation for on/off and mode change
  • When turned on it will blink after 2 seconds letting you know that mode is locked in.
  • Twist on/off/on to change modes
  • Mode Memory
  • Intricate milling pattern on light
  • 6 Trit slots on Battery tube (1.55 x 5mm)
  • Two Trit slots on bottom of battery tube (1.55 x 5mm)
  • Key-ring attachment
  • Micro-Lux and a Serial Number will be engraved into the Head
  • Uses the newest Rebel ES LED that produces 160 Lumens / Watt
  • Uses 10280 Li-ion Battery (N-cell size) Will be Included
  • N to AA Charging Adapter Will be Included
  • Only 5 will be produced (Serialized 1/5 - 5/5)
Here is the link to order yours today! Please post to let me know what number you want! CLICK HERE!

Dimensions

Length - 2.490"
Battery Tube - 0.646" Diameter
Head - 0.740" Diameter

Micro-Lux_Ti_(1).jpg

Micro-Lux_Ti_(2).jpg

Micro-Lux_Ti_(3).jpg

Micro-Lux_Ti_(4).jpg

Micro-Lux_Ti_(5).jpg

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Micro-Lux (Sneak Peak)

Wow Chris these look amazing! The light comes on high first? And what's the price going to be?

archimedes

Flashaholic

Wow Chris these look amazing! The light comes on high first? And what's the price going to be?

... and how/where will the sales be done? Here or your website? Sign up list, or luck, or pre-order/prepay?

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Ryan,

A lot of designing and programming time went into these little lights. I used a little 0.046" (1.17mm) Ball Endmill to machine the diamond pattern on this light. I might update the pictures so you can see a larger view of the pattern. The diamond pattern is in 6 separate sections with a tritium slots in between each section. The machining time on just one section was extremely long. If I calculated the design, program, and machining time for only 5 lights the actual price would be around $800.00 / light for only five.

I will not be asking this much for the light as this was just going to be for me so I was not worried about cost. I decided to make five just in case someone else would like to have one of these. I will not be making these again since this design is way to time consuming.

I will be asking $325.00 ea.
These can be upgraded easily in the future with new Rebels or XP-G2 LED's. (new LED boards will be getting made in the future)

Since these have mode memory they will turn on in the last mode used.

Chris

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

You read my mind, I was just thinking this would be great for a neutral XP-G2! Also, I was excited to see the key-ring attachment but I'd feel guilty having this on my keys....

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

These will be a pre-order / pre-pay from my website as it will make it easier to keep track on what number someone gets.

First person that pays will get number 1 and so on and so forth till all are sold. (ONLY 5)

Here is the link to my website? CLICK HERE!

I believe the picture on the website are a little larger when you click on them.

I have one built up right now... MINE.. :devil: and have been testing it to make sure the converter and UI work the way I want it to. All seems to be really good so far.

Lead time on the final five units will be 1-2 weeks. Maybe less if I can engrave the serial number on them this week. It should not take me too long to build up the modules which I am planning on doing Wednesday from Home.

Chris

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, has the key ring attachment and it was supposed to go on my key-chain BUT I am not sure I can use it that way because I don't want to scratch it. :) I know I would use it a lot but would probably put it in my pocket instead, without change or keys of course. :)

You would be able to upgrade to the XP-G2 in the future. I am going to make boards for these to use the XP-G2 LED's.

Chris

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it possible to choose serial number, Chris?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you order first and don't want number 1 then yes.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number 1 is taken by Karl.

I will try to keep the first post updated with the orders and what number that person wants.

When you order please post what number you want, if it is still available.

Chris

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I still have several of your AA and AAA and "N" cell (I believe) lights of years ago Chris! Momentos of simpler times!

Karl

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Much simpler times back then for sure. I still have my first N-Cell light on my keychain. I use it all the time. This is the reason I came up with a new Ti Key-chain N-cell size light.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

When you order you can pick any number that is still available.

RIDE

Enlightened

I can't believe I missed this!!!

I hope you do something similar again soon Chris! I need another TnC light bad!!!

RIDE

ChrisAg

Newly Enlightened

Totally missed this too :mecry: Love your lights and would love to have another.

Chris

OtisCampbell

Enlightened

I'm also very interested in smaller (AA and less) lights of your design/construction! :)

jorgen

Enlightened

I just ordered the brass scaled down design from Rmsk. I am so happy that you have made this available at such an affordable price.