• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show your Oveready Collection!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Please post your favorite Oveready pics here.

Here's one of mine (thats a custom HA natural 6P on the right):
20jokcn.jpg

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Re: Show your Oveready lights!

Please post your favorite Oveready pics here.

LOL, guess I'm first to play. :)

Not my picture, but my all-time favorite pic from you folks - it looks almost 'retro' these days. :)

The best description I can come up with when looking at mine is 'a little jewel', and is the dropin that gave me the first taste of what serious output is. :cool:

Two years later (an eternity with respect to CPF tech) and the output of this unit has only just been matched by some of the latest products out there.

DDTriple.jpg

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Good choice K. That is a v2 Triple.

The color coming from underneath is the copper base. The dots, too are cut into the HA.

Another fun one, these are all C3's:

23hvcw6.jpg

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just few of what I have from OR/Moddoo

OR black cerakote C2 (I don't have anymore)
dsc07282medium.jpg

Moddoo L1n triple (I don't have anymore)
dsc03720medium.jpg

OR TL35 tube with Cryos cooling bezel
dsc02761medium.jpg

My newest collection
dsc08184medium.jpg

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll play.
This is the photo I took for the "Light and Knife Photo" thread.

light+knife+pic+001.jpg

Barbarian

Enlightened

Top to Bottom
Black TL34 Moddoolar Pocket Neutral XP-G (H-M-L)
Natural TL34 Moddoolar Pocket High CRI XP-G (L-M-H)
Black TL50 Moddoolar Pocket Neutral XP-G (L-M-H)
Natural TL65 Moddoolar Pocket High CRI XP-G (L-M-H)
Black Cerakoted 6P with L3N XP-E Drop-in (L-M-H)
TL65 with Cryos Bezel and H3N 219 Drop-In (L-M-H)
TL65 with Cryos Bezel and Kerberos High CRI XP-G Quad Drop-In (L-M-H)
TL130 with L3N XP-G Drop-In (H-M-L)

The TL20 with a Moddoolar Head

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened

The 1600 Lumen Monster

Now it just needs trits :devil:

S1LVA

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nothing recent, but.....

LS3K8718-M.jpg

M2-50 neutral head on top, one of my favorites and it's now a M2-XML neutral.
I was fortunate enough to pick up a Scout Recon M2-50 neutral head on the second hand market (I picked it up while my M2-50 was on being worked on).

LS3K8752-M.jpg

I use this light now with just the 6P, 2 IMR 18350s and the great triple XP-E neutral.

Last edited:

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just received my latest Moddoolar acquisition!

Stubby H3c XPG2 L/M/H in black, with the TL50 Slim tube to go along with it. Silver non-crenelated bezel, and of course it's a twisty with the ZRS tailcap for minimum length.
005.jpg

The one-cell Stubby configuration is only 2.75" long! It is really small!
But, I can operate it one-handed just fine, and it works like a charm! Love it! Extremely impressive for this kind of output from something so small. It's an amazing device.

But, even better than that, is the Shorty 50, because it takes 2 cells, and gives the full 1600 lumen output from this bad boy! And boy, it is BRIGHT and WHITE!!!
And it is also VERY compact, with an OAL of only just a hair over 4" long.
On top of that, if I desire very long run times with the lower 1100 lumens of the single cell, I can just drop my AW 18650 in there, without any tube change or anything. Drop it right in and go.
This is excellent versatility in a super small package for these kinds of batteries and output levels.

004.jpg

Okay, for some impressions.
I like the black. The black looks real good, and I like it just as much as my other one that is Natural Gray HA. Just different, but real nice.
The Slim tube adds some style, and I like it. It does give a slimmer look and feel in the middle, and it accentuates both ends being wider, and has a nice look.
The Diamondback tailcap is nice, and with the ZRS, it is short. It's also a lot slimmer than the Triad, so it works well with the Slim 50 tube that I have, and makes a nice overall appearance. And it slips into the pocket pretty easily. I like it.
I can work the twisty operation by twisting the head with no problem, and I can switch modes quickly, and I don't miss the tailswitch in these shorty configs. It works great, and one-handed is not difficult at all, even with the tiny little Stubby. I don't need to use two hands to do this. One-handed operation is simple and quick.

The XPG2 is one helluva powerful rig! It dwarfs my other Moddoolar Triple with the XPE Neutral head. Just crushes it, really.
And the XPG2 has a wider beam spread that seems to be more even with less beam artifacts than the XPE Triple has. I haven't taken it outside at night yet, but it seems like the hot spot is just as hot, but just quite a bit broader hot spot with the XPG2. So, I think it will throw as well or maybe better than the XPE Neutral.
The XPG2 tint is very white and clean.

It has a lot of WOW! factor, I'll tell you that.
If this thing doesn't impress everybody that sees it, nothing will. It is nothing less than incredible. For this much light to come out of such a miniscule tiny package is unbelievable! And I was even expecting it, fully knowing what it is, and it still stunned me.

Last, but not least, I received the new Delrin Battery Storage Tube, and it is a lovely piece of work.
It fits the 18650 battery or the 2 x 18350 exactly as expected, with no rattle and a nice soft cushion inside the bottom, and a neat little compass inside the top.
It looks exactly like the photos, and feels real solid, and is o-ringed, and the threads work great. It will go with me everywhere I go.

I'm going to say right now that I'm a pretty tough customer to impress, and this is my 2nd Oveready TorchLab Moddoolar Triple package, and I think it's as good as it gets anywhere, and even better than anything else in many ways.
This stuff is really top shelf, from the design, and to the manufacturing quality, and the fit and finish, and the modularity, and the unbelievable performance.
I really think the Oveready/TorchLab crew has done an exemplary job, and I heartily recommend these products to anyone as being worth every penny they cost.

I'm a happy camper today!!!!

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

^^ Looks great in the dark with all those trits and GITD!