Phoenix Electroforms

Thread: Really really bright LED offroad lights

Default Really really bright LED offroad lights

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Really really bright LED offroad lights

Wow. I was really interested until I saw 6500K. If you gave me one I'd spray it with Duplicolor Metalcast Yellow, but I wouldn't pay money for it. Then I went back to the price and choked. Offer it in 4200K for half the money and I will be interested.
    There are two kinds of light - the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures. ~James Thurber

The engineering looks really nice, and the photo in the pdf is pretty impressive. I have to admit however, that it's gonna be hard to genuinely wow me after I saw what someone strapped to their bicycle. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...oled-bike-lamp

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    Wow. I was really interested until I saw 6500K. If you gave me one I'd spray it with Duplicolor Metalcast Yellow, but I wouldn't pay money for it. Then I went back to the price and choked. Offer it in 4200K for half the money and I will be interested.
    Most ARB products target the Mad Max demographic ---- and phrases like "6500K Daylight" sell lights to them... ...zombies and vampires don't like daylight....

The photo looks very impressive, but the price ! Ouch.

I would rather buy 4 of Bigtoy302's 6XML lights for the money (assuming buying a pair of the ARB lights)
    flashlight collector by day
    flashlight user by night