Sunwayman C15A

Swede74

Enlightened
I just visited Sunwayman's website and found this:

0016dx.jpg

http://www.sunwayman.com/html/products/201210/97.html

Racer

Enlightened
Does anyone know if the V11R extender fits on the C10R? That way I can buy a C10R and make my own C15A with the extender :)

Richsvt

Newly Enlightened
Very nice. I think I want one. Like that the lanyard attachment is removable.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Does anyone know if the V11R extender fits on the C10R? That way I can buy a C10R and make my own C15A with the extender :)

The threads are significantly different. The C15A arrives next week (for us, anyway). Personally I'm still not sold on the way they did the soft button -- though I know for myself I'll have one with the spike end :)

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice. I think I want one. Like that the lanyard attachment is removable.

Yeah it's pretty sweet! If you're looking for one 14500/AA light, this is it!

My only gripe is that i wish it could throw more and that there was a lower low. :)

I was suggesting they come up with an XPG2 R5 version of this light, which would make it throw a bit more using the same size and slightly tuned smooth reflector.

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
I really don't know about this one. To me the tail switch (especially with momentary) and magnetic control ring combo was brilliant. SWM had it nailed. Not that impressed by this switch and it seems that a head lockout is no longer possible either. Wasn't that the case with the C10R? The worst of all: "dolphin"? Really? :laughing: I guess I'd have to put some tape over that part, pretty cheesy name.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really don't know about this one. To me the tail switch (especially with momentary) and magnetic control ring combo was brilliant. SWM had it nailed. Not that impressed by this switch and it seems that a head lockout is no longer possible either. Wasn't that the case with the C10R? The worst of all: "dolphin"? Really? :laughing: I guess I'd have to put some tape over that part, pretty cheesy name.

Here are some fast facts about this light:
1. It has a momentary on.
2. The UI of the light has a lockout mode that keeps it from accidental activation in your pocket.
3. It has a tailcap lockout on the C20C model, just losen it, no more hot pockets.
4. Dolphin...well, i too am stumped on their naming convention! haha

Racer

Enlightened
Sunwayman is making great lights these days, and I'm a happy customer, but what's up with the dumb names on them? It just seems like a giant cultural disconnect.