Tri-V Lens Cap, Anyone want some?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been in touch with Michael (saabluster) for the past few months to try and order some lens caps for my Tri-V. He said he still has the molds for them, but would require more demand for them before he can start the whole process of producing them.

Since the Tri-V2 is coming out soon, I decided to post up a thread to see if anyone would be interested in some lens caps for their current Tri-V or Tri-V2 later on.

Here is the original sales thread for information and pictures on the lens caps

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?291225-Tri-V-lens-cap-sales-thread

I personally would be interested in around 4-5 of these for my Tri-V, anyone else interested?

Edit: I will also add the colors I'm interested in based on the old sales thread. I personally would like to order:

-Titanium
-GITD
-Java Black
-Blue
-Translucent Red
-Translucent Blue
-Translucent Green
-Gold
-Blue Marble

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Mohan, I know you are always down for showing support to get things rolling :)

I'll get Michael to chime in and see what color options there are now compared to the original run

Just to clarify, I'm not the one selling these, I'm just posting this up to see if there's interest to order these from Michael himself

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear, anymore Tri-V owners want to chime in? I also added the colors I want to the first post, looks like there's 8 that I like/want:naughty:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bumping this up to get more demand! The Tri-V2 is coming out soon and anyone that's planning to buy one needs these lens caps :)

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well the Tri-V2 is going on sale soon! Anyone buying one should get these lens caps to protect the flood and spot lights.

e-man

Newly Enlightened
Count me in for 6. I hope to score a tri v-2.

3 x GITD....

thank you

John​

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be up for a couple.
I did have 3 from the first run, but I sold my light before the Caps arrived, so shipped the caps to the new owner without ever having tried one on the light.