Happy Birthday Dave!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who knows if I'll have power tomorrow, your actual birthday, so I'll say Happy Birthday now! Hope hurricane Sandy didn't hit Pennsylvania too hard!

EDIT - Well, we survived Hurricane Sandy without losing power, so now on the correct day I'll say again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!

:party::party::party::party::party: :twothumbs

Last edited:

davidhunternyc

Newly Enlightened
Re: A day early - Happy Birthday Dave!

Oh yeah! I just discovered your lights, like what, two days ago! Now it is your birthday. To a master... Happy Birthday!

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Everybody, I did have a good birthday.

I just now got to see my forum. We have no power, no comcast services(cable,internet or phone), no verizon land line, no cell phone service,not data or voice. Nothing, it is all down. This message was sent with a laptop running an old (super slow because it is so farr way) verizon data plan that I actually forgot we had!!!! All the hotspots in town are down and most of the businesses are closed.

So the bottom line is I am out of contact for the next few days!!! We have a big generator so we have power but that does not connect you to the world. After finally reading the news, I am amaized at the distruction. Wow. We have lots of down trees but the treehouse is mostly OK. That is relativly good too because a tree fell through my neighbors house!

Cheers
Dave

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Take care of yourself and stay safe, Dave. Glad you had a good birthday even under these circumstances.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Belated Happy Birthday Dave - Hang in there.

We had a tree go through our house when the June 30th storm hit - wish your neighbors the best!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy Belated Birthday Dave! Hope all is well and everything will be back up and running very soon.