Small dive light using single 18650 battery

tcrain

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a small flashlight that I can use as afocus light on an underwater camera system. I want one that will take a single 18650 battery. I have two Intova lights that use two CR123batteries that work great but the 18650 battery is a bit thicker and won't slidein the housing. A Wide angle beam would begreat with about 220 lumens such as this http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=848958&is=REG&Q=&A=details but the 18650 is too thick. My other dive light uses two 18650 batteries and Ithought it would be nice to travel with only two batteries and onecharger. Anyone have a suggestion?

demonic69

Newly Enlightened
I have a cheap Chinese one but the head's about twice the diameter of the body, it's about 900lumen (quoted), are you looking for one about the same diameter all the way? have you had a look on Deal Extreme?

tcrain

Newly Enlightened
I have a cheap Chinese one but the head's about twice the diameter of the body, it's about 900lumen (quoted), are you looking for one about the same diameter all the way? have you had a look on Deal Extreme?

Yeah, shortly after making the post I think I found what I was looking for. I ordered a Trustfire TR J1 and will give it a try. I have also thought about drilling my Intova out another 1/16 of an inch so the 18650 battery would work. If the Trustfire ends up not being what I want, I will try drilling the Intova. I really like the Intova due to the flood beam with no hotspots.