XPG2's Arrived Today :)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just built my first Tri-EDC moments ago using the new XPG2's and am very happy with the Bin color I received. The color is a nice neutral color with no bluish tint and output on high tipped the Sphere at 837 OTF Lumens!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I don't do beamshots as they never represent the light output accurately.

Mac

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! Frank is currently rebuilding my Tri EDC with neutral XPG2! I can't wait!

Coup de Grace

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible then to order one of these?
Because I would like one with these LEDs with a crennelations and stonewashed.
Is this order possible if I place the details in the comment section of the Paypal payment.

Last edited:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
I will second that, can you order them?

I am awaiting a current order of a Ti Tri-EDC with your self...but dont know how far along it is?

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
Chris,
11/4, I put in an order for a Neutral XP-G Copper P60 Tri module Unique Transaction ID #35229802GV8214724.
Any chance of switching it to these XP-G2's? Or is it already in process?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any light that has not been shipped can be upgraded. Just PM ME......don't post on this thread. To Be clear these are cool tint XPG2's but to me are more of a neutral tint.

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
Any light that has not been shipped can be upgraded. Just PM ME......don't post on this thread. To Be clear these are cool tint XPG2's but to me are more of a neutral tint.

That sounds fine.
And I have sent a PM, as well as the post on here...hope you got it :confused:

(it doesnt show sent PM's in my box, is this normal? I know they usually send fine, as I get replies etc...but I am always second guessing as to if they sent properly if I do not get a reply, but dont want to 'annoy' someone either with too many)

Thanks again Mac!

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have nothing from you via E-Mail or PM on regards to upgrading your order to XPG2's. I don't want this to be a "Can you upgrade my order" thread. PM me..................

Mac

That sounds fine.
And I have sent a PM, as well as the post on here...hope you got it :confused:

(it doesnt show sent PM's in my box, is this normal? I know they usually send fine, as I get replies etc...but I am always second guessing as to if they sent properly if I do not get a reply, but dont want to 'annoy' someone either with too many)

Thanks again Mac!

JJKTWO

Newly Enlightened
Do i request the XPG2 when placing an order on your site? or do I ask here to be added to the list? I don't have pm permission yet or I would have sorry.