A couple pics of my new Tri-EDC

quine

Newly Enlightened
Mac informed me that this was the first light he sold with fluting on the tail cap, so I thought I'd post some pics for posterity.

QfrKT.jpg
vhFo.jpg

G1RFA.jpg
6qOy.jpg

Thank you Mac! I received this light less than a week after purchase, and all of my questions were answered promptly. This is a really awesome product.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Reminds me of the old Surefire tailcaps, SWO1 Fatty or something like that. Excellent! :rock:

I sure wish there were some kind of comprehensive list of all available options somewhere in this subforum or on the website. Would really be nice when looking to buy a light to know what is even possible! :banghead: :banghead:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reminds me of the old Surefire tailcaps, SWO1 Fatty or something like that. Excellent! :rock:

I sure wish there were some kind of comprehensive list of all available options somewhere in this subforum or on the website. Would really be nice when looking to buy a light to know what is even possible! :banghead: :banghead:

The issue is the website in it's current form cannot be edited due to microsoft closing it's "Microsoft Live" division. The website needs to be completely redone from scratch and just do not have the time to learn new software and re-create it at this time. The light pictured I built for myself and wanted to mix it up but did not like the fluted tail personally.

Mac

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This would make a good change from all the other EDC & Tri-EDC that I have, can I make this change with one of my current order with you?

Mac, I sent you an email with my payment to you a few days back but I have not received your reply, perhaps you have missed it? I do need your confirmation before the lights are made. Let me know...

bobjane

Enlightened
Can I also request a confirmation for my Black Friday order? I'd just like an acknowledgement so I can plan ahead for other things - batteries etc.

nbp

Flashaholic
I understand that the site maybe isn't easily modified. Maybe a stickied list of available options could be done in this forum? It would probably save you time in the end as you would have to answer less questions as people could perhaps answer their own questions. Just an idea. :shrug:

Really digging the tail on that light, Mac.

The issue is the website in it's current form cannot be edited due to microsoft closing it's "Microsoft Live" division. The website needs to be completely redone from scratch and just do not have the time to learn new software and re-create it at this time. The light pictured I built for myself and wanted to mix it up but did not like the fluted tail personally.

Mac

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is so nice!
I think it's unbalanced though. Are you able to flute the head so it lines up with the tail?
While keeping a uniform pattern and crenelated head?

Im finding it so hard to resist ordering a stone washef tri...

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I too like the fluted tail. As I am fairly new to Mac's lights, a sticky with options and pricing would be helpful to me. I think I want a Tri-EDC and am sad I didn't see the Black Friday Sale until it was too late.

Latest posts