New! Micro-Lux lights

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some New Micro-Lux lights that I am working on right now. They will be made from various materials.

• Aluminum
  • Brass
  • Stainless
  • Eventually Titanium

Brass is currently available right now.

They will be either Direct Drive (Single Mode) Hi(700ma) or Fully Regulated with (Hi/Low) Hi(500-550mA) Low(50mA)
Direct Drive aprox 250lumens
Regulated aprox 180lumens

These will use a 10280 Li-ion battery
other specs can be found on the RMSK Website!

These will be sold by RMSK Click HERE to see them.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to the titanium version, would it be possible to have these made with the XP-G2 stock?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I was going to save up for Brass next month but will jump on Stainless instead. :D

jorgen

Enlightened
My brass lights arrived today. I originally intended on only buying dual output regulated version but hearing Bob rave about the DD's outut I got both versions. the build on these lights is solid and the finish is perfect.
The beam is artifact free with a hotspot about the size of an xpg with a brighter spill. There really is that WOW factor to the DD thought the light does get hot rather quickly. I turned it off after 60 seconds, even though it was not too hot to hold. I did not want risk damage. RMSK indicated there might be a AAA extender available later. I'd like that. If there was a way to incorporate a QTC for a longer run time ...
Although higher priced, the regulated will be a much more useful light for me and when titanium is available that's what I will choose.
The outputs on both lights seemed understated when I compared them to other lights I own and I was very surprised at how well they throw.

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Kiely23+,

I can take care of all international orders.

KuanR, I can do the XP-G2 LED but the output is the same as the Rebel ES I am using. The only way to get more output with the XP-G2 is to drive it over 1 amp. Up to 1 amp they both produce the same output but the rebel has a lower forward voltage.

Chris

RMSK will not ship internationally !!!
:-(

jorgen

Enlightened
I just noticed the titanium Microlux AAA extension tube listing on your TNC website and added it to my ""wish list". I'd like 2 of them when they become available again.

kiely23+

Enlightened
Good news! :thumbsup:

Hello Kiely23+,

I can take care of all international orders.

KuanR, I can do the XP-G2 LED but the output is the same as the Rebel ES I am using. The only way to get more output with the XP-G2 is to drive it over 1 amp. Up to 1 amp they both produce the same output but the rebel has a lower forward voltage.

Chris

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance to get a couple of trit slots in the tail or some in the body/battery tube?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could add one or two trit slots on the bottom after they are purchased from RMSK.

You get aprox 20 lumens on low. The driver is set to work on 3.6v. So you won't get any light using a 1.5v battery.