4 Sevens

Thread: Armytek Predator vs....?

Default Re: Armytek Predator vs....?

Consider the Thrunite TN11S. I can only speak in favor for the DBS as I don't own any others and it's a very fine light. Well built and legoable.
    It's said the Armytek as a lot of throw but remember the DBS has a big head... Others will chime some light soon, I'm sure
    Nitecore TM26, Eagletac G25C2 MKII, HDS Rotary 200, Spark ST6 500CW, Olight SR90 Intimidator, Ra Clicky 140 Executive, VaraPower 2000, Dereelight DBS V3 2MT-M XM-L (warm white), EagleTac P100A2, iTP A1, A3, SA2, 6D Maglite incan, Petzl headlamp.

Enlightened

Great lights, you can't go wrong with that list. I haven't seen the hunter for sale though.

Flashaholic*

Predator vs nothing. It is a whole unique category on its own. It simply has the most advanced circuit out there

Quote Originally Posted by ergotelis View Post
    Predator vs nothing. It is a whole unique category on its own. It simply has the most advanced circuit out there
    I agree. it's an insanely nice light.
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

I'm not sure if it's allowed but there's one Predator selling in the marketplace for $50 I believe...
    Nitecore TM26, Eagletac G25C2 MKII, HDS Rotary 200, Spark ST6 500CW, Olight SR90 Intimidator, Ra Clicky 140 Executive, VaraPower 2000, Dereelight DBS V3 2MT-M XM-L (warm white), EagleTac P100A2, iTP A1, A3, SA2, 6D Maglite incan, Petzl headlamp.

Quote Originally Posted by efka View Post
    Hi,

I need light (1x18650) thrower. For hard use I have Armytek Baracuda. its very good flashlight.
    I mount it on rifle- its good for sitting on a blind hunt.
    But for walking hunt is overkill...
    In reviews I see very good for mount on gun is Armytek Predator. But is are a best thrower?

What I need:

1. not aspheric
    2. 1x18650
    3. neutral white or warmer, not cold tint...
    4. price- max 120USD

Flashlight can be big (big head/reflector), but not heavy.

Candidates is:

1. Armytek Predator
    2. Deerelight DBS-T
    3. Lumintop T5 Hunter
    4.Thrunite TN11
    5. .........?

What is best flashlight for my needs from this list? Or I miss some?

Thanks
    Among the four, the Lumintop T5 WINS with 33k lux, highest in the list, which is why I bought it in the first place. haha.. You'll be missing out if you pass this up.

Armytek is a close second, but for half the price of the armytek, the Lumintop Hunter T5 is a WIN.

Have you decided on which one to get?

I say go with the Predator! You will definitely get what you pay for. It offers great throw, great toughness, and insane flexibility! The Predator is in a class of its own! Well???

Quote Originally Posted by tallyram View Post
    I say go with the Predator! You will definitely get what you pay for. It offers great throw, great toughness, and insane flexibility! The Predator is in a class of its own! Well???
    It is really good light. I bought Armytek Predator and have no regrets.

As you do not mind a large reflector, then I would recommend the Lumintop T5 Hunter. I believe this would suit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by ergotelis View Post
    +1