Bechmade Bushcrafter

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Saw this new Benchmade knife when I was looking aroun the web, didn't find anything on a CPF google.
I think it looks nice.

Not that I really need a knife and I'm not a collector but I'm a little bit interested in getting it.

Anybody that have tried it?

I also think about getting a Fällkniven F1 that I can get for less money and I'm not sure if the Bushcrafter is worth it compared to the F1.

RatDrall

Newly Enlightened
Anybody that have tried it?

For the price I would rather have a semi-custom, like something from Bark River or Blind Horse Knives. There are so many options out there for under $200 that are way nicer than any production knife.

I absolutely love my Bark River Bravo 1s for everything woods or hiking related, and has become my ideal "just one knife" blade for outdoors use. I have yet to run into something that this knife can't do, from shaving hair to splitting logs for a rainy fire. If anything ever goes wrong, they have a lifetime warranty. You can even send your knife back for a 'spa treatment' as often as you want, and they return your knife sharp and polished up like new. If you don't like your handle material, they'll replace it for you. They're pretty too:

023-2.jpg

I also think about getting a Fällkniven F1 that I can get for less money and I'm not sure if the Bushcrafter is worth it compared to the F1.

The F1 is a great knife, big enough for just about everything you would realistically want to do in the woods.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Thank you RatDrall,
those Bravo 1 looks beautiful.
I have been looking at Bravo 1 and some other models from Bark River on the computer but never had one in my hand.
The Fällkniven F1 will probably be easier to get and much better price for me here in Sweden.
I have an A1 and that is a great knife so I guess i will like the F1.
But Bravo 1 is tempting...