Should I pull the trigger and get the Nitecore P25 or wait? Its back in stock!

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys I really like the P25 and its going to be my LEO duty light, or should I wait a few more months to see if something better is going to come out??? Im not really in a rush but Im becoming a Flashaholic lol. Im currently using the Olight M20s 320L. What should I do???

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Other than the rails for gun mounting...and the aggressive look it gives the light...it sounds like a awesome light. Not available in neutral white...not yet anyway...not sure if it ever will be.

If you have decided against the Armytec. I say go for it. The reviewers really seemed to like it.

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
Im hate that it has rails on it, but i like everything else about the light so its ok. I LOVE the way the Armytec Predator X looks, the Lumen power, etc...the only thing that made me not buy it, is its usability Im not a big fan of changing modes by turning the head. If the light could change modes by a switch I would've bought the Predator in a heartbeat!

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
the CW version is available inexpensive from FasttechDOTcom with coupon, ~62$ incl FREE airmail tracking. but it's chinese holidays over there, new year festival, so you should better get it from a local US dealer, goinggear, etc.

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
How reliable is this Fast Tech Website? I remember a while back they had a small flashlight for 1cent on slickdeals and I bought it and it did arrive but something worth more that $50, I dont know, have you ordered something from them before? I know it will take like a few weeks to get here right?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going gear offers 10% off for CPF members...if that helps. I would be hesitant to order from overseas...if there is something wrong with the light...

But that is a big discount...$62...myself I would just stick with whomever your stateside dealer is.

Last edited:

ToNIX

Enlightened
LEO duty light?

Get a Malkoff MD2, high/low ring and M61 219 IMHO. I use a MD2 as my duty light and I do trust my life on it.

It's reliable, the beam is perfect, runtime is good, it's well built.

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
How reliable is this Fast Tech Website? I remember a while back they had a small flashlight for 1cent on slickdeals and I bought it and it did arrive but something worth more that $50, I dont know, have you ordered something from them before? I know it will take like a few weeks to get here right?

The website has very good reviews among flashlight buyers on the internet, you could google < fasttech rating >
Yes i have ordered things from them before, all legit and genuine ware. The only expensive stuff they sell is Nitecore. They dont carry any other premium brands.

Btw, you are fully protected with paypal protection, as always.

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
I looked at the Malkoff MD2 and I liked it, maybe later Ill get that and the ArmyTek and Nitecore EA4 lol NEVER in a million years I thought I would be this crazy about flashlights lol but I love it!

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
I just placed a order with fasttech they dont go on holiday till the 8th, Im keeping my figures crossed and hoping everything goes smooth! THANK YOU so much shelm!

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
there are numerous 5% OFF discount codes on the net/forums. for fasttech. i hope you didnt miss it.
if you did, then cancel your current order, and re-order, this time with 5% OFF.

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
I almost did forget to google 5% off! But ya I got the light and a nitecore 18650 2600 Mah for $70 total.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don`t forget to share your impression of this light when you get it...few people have it...

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
I think the Fenix PD32 UE is going to be a real success (maybe it already is). I wanted to get the PD32 but I dont think it would be as good as the P25...I could be wrong though...

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
(maybe it already is)

no single doubt it already is.
i dont see much ongoing discussion re the PD32UE but it is clear that sooo many people bought it and are happy users.
if a light works great, then not much discussion is needed.

there is much more discussion going on re the SC52 .. because it is a complicated electronics light, has some potential of electronics failure, short warranty period, limited availability, new tints coming up, and with controversial lumens claims.

Fykantrollet

Newly Enlightened
true.

i dont think that this is ever gonna be a real success.
they tried pushing its publicity with 7 cpf reviews .. but that's about it ;)

Well... I think you will be wrong on this. The reason few people have it is that it has just been released. As far as I can see it this light (and the flood of new lights from Nitecore) will have the competitors scrambling to catch up with the rate of innovation. If the light lives up quality wise it will be a winner. "All" people want a light sabre in their pocket
buttrock.gif
...and blinking blue LED's haha. Just ordered one myself from fasttech, and at THAT price for me it's a no brainer.
I am more concerned that the TM26 will not sell. Looks like a bad move, and the fancy battery indicator won't help much.

Now when will they start to churn out innovative headlamps?

Last edited: