Airsoft Question....

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
At Frys they have "Cybergun" Trademarked: 1911 Tanfoglio, S&W 4505, Sig 226, Taurus PT92, and Desert Eagle.

Anyone have one? I have plenty of NON Trademarked stuff, and would get the 226 in a heartbeat if I knew anything about it.

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Cyberguns SA, otherwise known as 3P SA, is a holdings firm based in Europe who holds licensing rights to the many of the most popular gunmakes. This includes SigSauer, Taurus, IMI/Magnum Research, S&W, Colt, Caspian, etc.

Unfortunately, most of the Trademarks are actually licensed to more than one actual airsoft make, and in such cases, they typically encompass one or more high-end make combined with a low to mid-grade.

Usually, though, here in the US, the trademarked versions appear as the low-to-mid grade variants (due to a trade-off in economics that allows large importers like Specialized Distribution to offer such products for lower cost to consumers, thereby giving them the ability to recoup narrower sales margins by trading volume....look at how many people buy less expensive KJW, KWC, etc. goods rather than the costly but much more refined goods from Western Arms), which, especially in GBB format, are rather less than desireable due to unpredictable durability and reliability.

If you would like "trademarked" goods, the current methods of "recovering" temporarily "permanently" covering or obscuring trademarks will allow you to purchase goods directly from Hong Kong or Japan at very reasonable costs, and these items will be much, much better in terms of quality, durability, reliability, and performance.

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
These are spring guns Allen. I have a decent Y&P NON trademarked Walther P-99, and a so-so KWC G-17 in GBB. Also Non Blowback Y&P Beretta 92, "Viper" 1911, And HFC 25 Auto.
My best looking springer is a Marui Cougar 8000, best feeling/shooting springer HFC G-33.

I have way too many!

But that 226 particularly SPOKE to me...

I googled "cybergun" which got me among other places to AirsoftAtlanta.com...

If the Sig 226 has the same item number as I found on AA, I'm BUYING IT!

It is supposed to be a Heavyweight, Hard Shooting KWC. I have one other KWC springer, a 1911 MKIV Series 80 and it does shoot HARD!

I like the Tanfoglio Witness 1911, but then I'm a 1911 FREAK!

But the Sig just looks too cool!

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Ah! Springers!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unfortunately, that's not my specialty....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The "Cyberguns" company info remains the same (you'll actually find their newest trademark licensing agreement with SigSauer in the latest [Dec, 2003] issue of the Japanese airsoft enthusiast magazine ARMS, and if you inspect the owner's manuals and supplemental lierature of many airsoft makes - from KWC to Tokyo Marui to Western Arms - you'll find declarations of purchased licensing from Cyberguns SA).

Cyberguns SA began life as 3P SA, which dominated the marketing and trademark licensing in Europe almost immediately upon their surfacing in the late, late 90s. Most european enthusiasts who are veterans of that time period have an inherent hate for the 3P SA name.....as their market dominance and monopoly was nearly complete and total at that time, and caused price-inflation, which was hard to circumvent due to the tighter Customs taxing control in those countries limiting the viability of overseas purchases. It still comes as a surprise to many that Cyberguns SA's or 3P SA's licensing agreement can be read in fine print on some of our favorites.

Most US retail websites, particularly the low- to mid-end retailers will often confuse sourcing of goods between "licencing companies," importer/distributor, and the actual product maker. As such, a general websearch will be less-than-useful, and may even be harmful.

Instead, I would encourage you to pursue dedicated enthusiast airsoft Forums for more information and guidance in how to dissect the "underlying brand/make" of your individual replicas. However, I will also caution that the springer sector is mass-populated by many who would knowingly propagate rumors and half-truths due to the inherent easy accessibility of the product drawing a typically younger and often less mature set of enthusiasts than the higher-end markets.

I wish I could serve as a better guide for you, but with springers, I'm out of my element.

Best of luck!

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Okay, I've been searching forums, and surfing websites.

It's nearly certain that 3 of the guns at Frys are the same as some at Airsoft Atlanta.

Now for a different question. Are any of the "Stainless Steel" Airsoft guns the least bit realistic looking?

Such as this one? http://shop.store.yahoo.com/airsoftgunsandrifles/sigsauerp2263.html

I HAVE a UHC "Stainless" Ruger KP-85... It looks HOKEY!

It is STUPID for me to even CONSIDER buying anymore Airsoft... but it is similar in nature to what makes me check out the flashlight section everywhere I go... some sort of ******holicism.

I'm off to the hardware store right now. I found out that the grip screws in my UHC Sig 228 can replace the plastic push in 'screws' on my Tokyo Marui Cougar. Gotta go look for something similar!!!

Of course I'll check out the lights while I'm there!!!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Nothing special to report in lights. Well, there were Dorcy 1AAA 1LED lights, maybe 10-12 in Gold, Red, and Silver... no Blue at the Walmart at Fairmont just off BW8 in Pasadena.

At an ACE Hardware I found some screws that work, after some Dremel work and a bit of Sharpie Marker work.

Also I found some stick on magnetic tape, and was able to add half an ounce to the weight of my Marui Cougar.

And AAHHHHHHH, with screws holding the grip panels tightly, they don't squeak and creak. It feels MUCH better!!!

And dammit if the 226 in that link above ain't speakin' to me....

DumboRAT

Enlightened
PJS -

The "stainless" finishes can vary greatly in terms of aesthetics...unfortunately, the only way to judge this is by first-hand visualization.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

jack32088

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a 1911 GBB pistol, but it has to have an ambi thumb safety. I have looked on the web for a while, but most of what I see only show one side of the frame, and the ones that do show the right side of the frame don't have a thumb safety. (Old age has taken its toll on my right thumb, so I am having to become a lefty.)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks... -jack

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I surely don't know what to tell you Jack.

As I mentioned, I have two GBB guns. A Y&P P99, and a KWC G17. Neither one has a 'safety' per say. On both guns you CAN do something odd one way or another to 'safe' the gun, but it's a lot of trouble, and gets the muzzle pointed in an unsafe direction.

Of my NBB Gas guns, A Y&P Beretta 92 has ambi safety. A KWC 1911 does not.

And the main problem with ALL of this is, you can't just go in a store and see and handle all these guns (well maybe in Atlanta and possibly some other select cities).

All we can go by are the reviews and experiences of others.

That is why you and I ask these questions. And I KNOW some of our fellow flashaholics have at least SOME of the answers!

Actually, I just checked every Airsoft gun I have. And that NBB 92 is the ONLY one with ambi safety. Sort of amazing!?!?!? And the safety on that is way up on the slide.

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Jack,

Due to the lack of available aftermarket retrofit replacement and/or upgrade components for 1911-type GBBs from KWA, KWC, and Maruzen, currently, the only 1911-type GBBs that I recommend are Western Arms.

Let me know which model or models of the WAs you're looking into, and I more than likely can give you a definitive answer. I've compiled lists on this in the past, but those are themselves either limited in scope (i.e. restricted to WA's Shibuya Shop offerings) or are otherwise incomplete.

Know also that even if your chosen WA is not equipped with an ambi safety, you can elect to fit either factory OEM or aftermarket ambi safeties in many different styles (low-profile, extended, and even full enlarged "competition" type) for both the single and double stackers. [Note that real-steel componentry will - not - work here without EXTENSIVE modification, which is extremely time consuming and difficult on hardened steel.]

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PS: PJS -- your described lack of proper safeties on your GBB replicas is unfortunately indicative of their status as low-end replicas. "Better" replicas typically will have safety mechanisms which are direct clones of their real-steel counterparts in both function and form, and for those whose safety is passive on the real-steel, typically airsoft-specific safeties are used, and these are usually designed with shooter safety in-mind and will not require unsafe handling of the replica.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
So, my fellow Airsoft aholics... or if you have any Airsoft guns...

Here's my list:

Tokyo Marui M8000 Cougar G - springer. Shoots HARD and straight for at least 25 feet. Lightweight (11.5oz.). Made better with some magnetic tape under the grips and real screws instead of push in plastic 'screws'. My Favorite springer!

UHC Sig 228 Lightweight springer (14oz.). Shoots Hard and straight. Added some weight here and there. Feels good. Looks good. 2nd fav springer.

HFC Two-tone Walther P99 springer, midweight (something over 16 oz.) Shoots pretty hard, pretty straight (.20g BBs).

Y&P Walther P99 Lightweight springer(15oz.). shoots HARD, slightly eratic. Not QUITE as nice fit & finish as the HFC.

HFC G33 Heavy springer(over 16oz.). Shoots fairly hard, and straight. Feels GREAT. Looks good.

HFC G17 Heavy springer(over 16oz.). Shoots Hard, but high and somewhat eratic. Feels good, looks good.

UHC H&K USP Lightweight springer(14oz.). Shoots HARD, and pretty straight. Looks decent, feels good.

HFC H&K P8 Heavy springer (well over 16oz.). Shoots kinda hard (.12g BBs). QUITE eratic! Feels Great, doesn't look as good as the UHC.

KWC 1911 MKIV Series 80 Lightweight springer(14oz.). Shoots HARD. Just a might high. Feels good, looks decent.

Daisy Airstrike 240 (Beretta 92) Heavy (over 16oz.). Shoots like crap.

UHC Beretta 92 Heavy (over 16oz.). Shoots pretty hard, fairly straight. Looks like hell! Some of non functional barrel gone, as well as a piece of the rear of the slide. Feels good.

UHC CZ 75 Lightweight (13oz.). Shoots Hard and Straight. Feels great, looks okay (but missing rear sight). I wish to own a geniune real steel CZ 75!

UHC Ruger P89 Lightweight 'Stainless' (13oz.) Shoots sorta hard (.12g BBs) and fairly accurate. Looks HOKEY, feels good.

Softair IMI Desert Eagle .44 Clear Lightweight (15.5oz.). Shoots sorta semi hard and pretty straight. Looks FUNKY, feels fair. I have NEVER liked nor wanted to own a real steel Desert Eagle. This was a reasonably good deal at Academy.

HFC Colt .25 Auto Gas NON Blowback Lightweight (5.5oz.). Shoots hard with a fresh charge, loses power pretty fast. Accurate enough for the tiny size of it!

HFC "viper" 1911 Gas NON Blowback Heavy (over 16oz.). Shoots HARD and Straight. Feels great, looks decent. REAL 1911s are PARKERIZED gray.

Y&P Beretta 92 Gas NON Blowback Heavy (over 16oz.). Shoots HARD and Straight. Feels Graet, Looks decent.

KWC G17 Gas Blowback (not considered heavy >slightly over a pound<). Shoots HARD and pretty straight. Has worked flawlessly after going through HELL getting two GOOD magazines for it! Feels good, looks Good.

Y&P Walther P99 Gas Blowback Heavy (WELL beyond 16oz. - feels damn near like a real steel 9mm). Shoots HARD, nice kick, and pretty straight. Feels AWESOME, Looks good. My FAVORITE Gas gun!

UHC mini electric G3A3. Shoots soft, rapid, and somewhat eratic. Feels SMALL, looks cool!

UHC mini electric M16A1. As above. Theese are fun for making machine gun noise with no BBs!!!

UHC MP5SD6 Full size springer. Shoots hard, and pretty straight. Looks cool! Feels Good! My Favorite rifle.

Weida G3A3 Full Size Springer. Shoots okay, looks okay. Does not look a BIT like a real G3!!!

I told you I had quite a few didn't I???

What have YOU got, and what do you think of it????

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Electropneumatic:

Asahi Walther WA2000 DX; custom 6.03mm adjustable HopUp-equipped inner-barrel by Frontier Gun Shop, Sendai, Japan; 3-9x40mm SIIS target riflecscope; aftermarket 45-round high-capacity magazine

AEG:

TM H&K G3 SG/1 with DEN "AEG001 Moderate" (400 fps. with 0.20 gram BB's) upgrade set (c.1999), 6.04 mm tightbore stainless-steel inner-barrel, Classic Army G3 metal body (paintwork to S/E/F) and cocking tube kit, TM Quick-Release "Claw"-type see-through bridge scope-mount with BSA 3-9x 40mm riflescope (Butler Creek spring-release flip-up protective lens caps installed), BlackHawk height-adjustable tactical cheek pad with closed-cell foam and solid riser inserts, ICS three-point tactical sling mounted on Hush Stalker Delrin swivel, other misc. internal fixes and refurbishment as detailed in my www.airsoftplayers.com "Gun Encyclopedia" entry on the SG/1 ( http://www.airsoftplayers.com/guninfo/sg1.asp )

TM H&K G3 MC51 with TM Quick-Release "Claw"-type see-through bridge scope-mount and Walther-Umarex-Maruzen reflex Competition Pointsight protected by small FreedomArt lens shield; FIRST Factory 18.0-19.0 lasersight H&K Side Mount Ring with Beamshot 1000 lasersight; Custom Scope Mounts 1" Weaver base ring securing SureFire G2 Nitrolon tactical light (with G&P remote presure tape tailcap) to FIRST Factory enlarged foregrip

9x G3 standard capacity mags + 2x high capacity mags + 1 15-BB capacity mag

TM KAC SR-16 with Trijicon Reflex II sight (protected by reverse-mounted medium FreedomArt lens protector), SureFire T100 tactical light, GB-Tech KAC M4 Q/D mock suppressor, ICS mock AN/PEQ-2 unit with MC74B lasersight and UN sticker set, Guarder 2-Piece SMG/Carbine convertible outer barrel

TM Colt M4A1 SMG (by AirsoftExtreme); G&P SureFire M500 (replica) tactical flashlight foregrip with 9.6V 1700 mAh U-shaped AA battery pack, KM "Phantom" flash-hider and 6.04mm tightbore TN inner-barrel (carbine-length cut), S3 RIS mount with modular detachable front sight post, Guarder carbine/SMG length 2-piece conversion barrel, C-More Tactical electronic red-dot sight with modified Butler Creek Blizzard see-through lens cap, modified SynergyShot laser sight module; VLTOR Carbine ModStock with butterfly latch.

15x standard capacity Colt mags + 1 high capacity

TM Steyr AUG SR with underslung SunProject M203; AirsoftExtreme "Extreme Durability Upgrade, Level 2" (with SYSTEMA M100 spring, metal bushings, standard-ratio flat gears aluminum piston, polycarb piston head with bearing, and spring guide rod with bearing), KM 6.04 mm tightbore TN full-length inner- barrel, 9.6V 1500 mAh custom battery pack, 2x 21-BB FIRST high-pressure 40mm shells, 3x 24 x6mm CAW/MM Hop-equipped 40mm MOSCART shells, 1x CAW/MM 165 x6mm "BB-Shower" 40mm MOSCART shell, Guarder/IS "Real-Rifle" bore 9-inch "SOCOM" metal M203 outer barrel, EOTech Model 450 HOLOsight (protected with modified FreedomArt lens protector) cantilevered over TASCO EXP 1.5-5x model (5" extended eye-relief model; protected with modified Just lens protector) using ARMS #37 30mm to 1-inch ring inserts, ARMS #22L Throw Lever Rings, plus ARMS #22 Tactical Rail Ring (TRR) and Tactical Rail Cap (TRC)

13x standard capacity AUG mags

Gas-Operated:

Tanio Koba Ruger 10/22 Type 111 (Hogue "Overmold" model), with matte silver Tasco AccuDot 30mm red-dot sight (GBB rifle), 1 extra mag

WA Cobray/Ingram M-11 SMG (FA/SA GBB SMG) with WA mock suppressor, front grip tab, and WA-reproduction c.1980's "US Secret Service -style" shoulder holster rig, including off-side triple pot mag pouch; 4x 50-rd. magazines

Tanaka Works S&W M29 Performance Center "Flat Side," silver

Marushin Industries 8-3/8 inch Taurus Raging Bull Model 444 (.44 Magnum) MAXI 8mm (with 18 Marushin .44 MAG 8mm brass shell cartridges), TASCO PDP5 4-reticle eRDS mounted using genuine Taurus trademarked Raging Bull 8-3/8 inch-type scope mount and Custom Scope Mounts' 30mm silver-finished Weaver rings

KWC Colt Python 6" .357 Magnum revolver (with 18 shells), full length B-Square scope mount rail, BSA 1" red-dot sight

Marushin Industries Derringer SSB, silver

Maruzen Remington M870 Grip Version pump-action shotgun with three-point sling; TacStar barrel heat shroud over cut-down barrel; extra gas resevoir cartridge

and

Maruzen Remington M1100 semi-automatic shotgun, black polymer version with KM/HEAD1950 buttstock-mounted 6-shell holder, modified TacStar 6-shell sidesaddle, Wilson Combat/Scatterguns Technologies Trak-Lock Tritium sights, and ITI M3 tactical light with long-gun pigtail pressure switch remote tape tailcap mounted via ITI M870/M1100 mount

Maruzen shotgun replicas share a KM/HEAD1950 sidesaddle shell catcher plus 35 green and 21 blue 10 BB capacity Maruzen shotshells

KJW H&K USP with metal slide, original plastic outer barrel, and Maruzen/Walther MT-01 tactical light mo9unted to relieved dustcover; 20/20 Concepts chemiluminescent "sight paint" -- 2 extra mags

KWC "High-Grade" M92FS "Super" HeavyWeight

Maruzen Walther PPK/S Custom (c. late 2001), one spare mag

Maruzen Walther P99, Version 2 ("Silenced Special" Limited Edition, with threaded barrel and mock suppressor), one spare mag

KSC Glock 18C (Airsoft Extreme MAX upgrade) machine pistol with Glock SafeAction tactical light unit, frame plug, 20/20 Concepts chemiluminescent "sight paint"; 5x standard capacity magazines with Pearce "Grip Enhancers"

KSC SIGARMS SigPro SP2009, one extra mag
- and -
KSC SIGARMS SigPro SP2340 Delta Trial Custom, Limited Edition

KSC M945 (black), genuine Japanese version with Taiwan-made metal outer barrel and slide set plus 2 extra mags

WA S&W .40 Shorty, silver, one extra mag

WA Beretta M92FS Perfect Version HeavyWeight, black, with genuine Beretta trademarked wrap-around, finger-grooved combat rubber one-piece grip panel (Hogue contract); two extra mags
- and -
WA Beretta M92FS Perfect Version Premium Edition "Black Polymar" 5th Anniversary Limited Edition; genuine Beretta Walnut grip panels with laser engraved trademark and laser carved checkering

WA Shibuya Shop Wilson Combat Tactical Response Custom (*CLONED* using WA Shibuya Shop Wilson Combat CDP High-Capacity model WA-SVN slide, Wilson Combat Service Grade CQB frame, WA High-Capacity Series CQB Special inner barrel assembly [Hop equipped] and "combat/factory-plus" slide lock lever, and WA-Wilson Combat black Zytel plastic grip panels with weight plates, Wilson Combat #188 magwell [fitted after custom relief of GBB frame, black]; hybrid JP BoMar-type rear sight base with WA BoMar rear sight leaf unit)

WA Hi-Cap. Series CQB Special, Sheriff extended slide lock/release lever (black, shaved and fitted), 20/20 Concepts chemiluminescent "sight paint," refinished matte black blanked G&G frame rail with ITI M3 supplement on Holsters+ Kydex carrier; two extra mags

WA Strayer-Voigt Infinity Series Championship .45 (WA-IFD) "house-tuned" BB-IPSC "Open Class" GBB Race-Pistol, JP/MJL Control Lever (black, custom shaved and fitted), Leupold Gilmore LG35 two-tone finish (silver turret, black housing) electronic red-dot sight (8MOA) -- currently awaiting modification

WA Strayer Voigt Infinity Series 6" Hybrid Comp (HB61414) and 5" Hybrid Comp (HB50630) Limited Edition, dueling set; WA "combat"-type BoMar rear sight blades, WA silver "combat/factory-plus" slide lock levers; spare Guarder/IS "Hybrid" faux cosmetic chambers

WA Shibuya Shop Custom CWM-model Colt Combat Defence Pistol, Sheriff extended slide lock/release lever (custom shaved and fitted, silver), true Wilson Combat magwell (fitted after custom relief of GBB frame, black)

WA Shibuya Shop Custom CWK-model Wilson Combat Striker, Wilson Combat Diamondwood grip panels relieved for weight plates, InsightTechnologies M6 tactical light & laser sight unit

All single-stacker WA .45's share 4x silver WA Wilson Combat extended baseplate magazines plus 2x Shibuya Shop silver and 9x standard black magazines with custom shaved, drilled, and fitted genuine Wilson Combat #47BN magazine base-plates cut to low-profile fit

2011-style .45 BB-IPSC "Limited Class" Race-Pistol:

WA Shibuya Shop Wilson Combat CDP High-Capacity model WA-SVN metal lower frame (silver), grip module, and non-Hop inner barrel assembly. PGC aluminum metal slide (silver, Wilson Combat "Classic") with Mk.II aluminum "SpeedBlock" blowback chamber. Smoking Hole Pistol Design "BlackHole" mag-well, fluted cut. Sheriff fluted "Bull" steel outer barrel (silver), "Barsto .45" steel chamber (silver) [joined by o-ring vibration damper], steel checkered large mainspring housing (silver; plus revised internals and up-rated mainspring) and floating valve. Guarder/IS 150% recoil spring and mainspring set (with hybridized G&G Adjustable Buffer System and Sheriff/TRW Shock Buff set), metal inner-barrel bushing replacement, reinforced inner barrel chamber clamp-set replacement, and 5" non-Hop 6.03mm tightbore 303-stainless-steel inner barrel. PGC hammer strut and extended/strengthened valve knocker ("firing pin"). GK reinforced Delrin nozzle. JP DoubleRing sights (custom WA Bomar rear base with JP rear ring and leaf unit, front ring highlighted with JP SightCoat). JP/MJL Control Lever, custom silver, shaved and fitted. Custom silver trigger, custom mainspring housing and mag-well retention pin.

Clarence Lai www.AirsoftSurgeon.com "DumboRAT Special" BB-IPSC "Open Class" Race-Pistol:

WA Strayer Voigt Infinity 6" base with CL custom silver chassis and CL custom airsoft Acc-U-Rail, CL custom SV-type dark "red crack line" design black grip (custom high-ride) with solderjob and Smoking Hole Pistol Design trademark, dark red anodized SHPD "BlackHole" magwell with flute cuts, 7075 aluminum slide (sliver) with CL custom hexagonal cut and CL/Smoking Hole milling design, 2.5" 4 hole 2 jet CL custom hexagonal cut and milled 7075 aluminum compensator, steel "bull" outer barrel with CL custom hybrid porting, Sheriff steel chamber with CL custom matching hybrid detail lettering works, KM 6.04mm TN 178mm full-length inner barrel, CL custom SHPD "Matrix" design bearing external hammer, steel superextended firing pin, PGC reinforced loading nozzle with Sheriff floating/rocket valve, JP/MJL Control lever (custom silver high-polished, shaved and fitted), CL tuned 4/3 pound super light trigger pull, Sheriff steel beavertail grip safety with CL custom mirror polished finish, Sheriff steel ambidextrous thumb safety (wide) with CL high-polish silver finish, high-rate hammer spring and recoil spring, CL custom extended steel recoil spring guide rod hybridized with G&G Adjustable Buffer System and Sheriff/TRW Shock Buff set, CL custom redesigned extended SHPD 7075 aluminum magazine release button, 3.5 MOA DOCTER Optics DOCTERsight with CL AirsoftSurgeon LoMount base and Arredondo PowerPak

Pictures of CL custom GBB:

http://www.airsoftohio.com/phpBB/viewfile.php?CatID=1&FileCat=gallery&FileType=Image&FileSubCat=193

and

http://www.1086cn.com/ipsc/gallery/read.asp?id=30

Customized 1911-style double-stacker BB-IPSC GBB's share: 1 black Arredondo magazine base pad equipped and 4x silver WA double-stacker magazines each with Guarder/IS High-Performance/Output valve (custom silver-metallic WA SVI base-plates, modified for SHPD mag-well fit).

The Ultimate "Castor Troy" _Face/OFF_ Tribute Quad-Pistol Project

"The Twins" -- Dexter and Sinister by Clarence Lai/AirSoftSurgeon with Sid Ryan faux-ivory polymer plastic custom scrimshaw grip panels ("Tiger Descending Mountain" and "Oriental Dragon" motifs, respectively). Rankin Saddlery-Leatherworks (Savage, MT.) custom handcrafted mh-11 Spec-Ops Double Back-Draw holster, plain black leather

Western Arms Shibuya Custom Works SVI 1911-5.0 Single Column Pistol (SV-CWI variant http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/custom/sv_cwi.html -- retained frame, ambidex wide safeties, beavertail grip safety, trigger assembly, and stock internals with exception of parts cited to follow), GRS side-polished dual-tone Springfield Armory, Springfield Custom slide, Sheriff "BARSTO .45" steel chamber (custom high-polished and rust-proofed), Guarder/IS "5-inch" length stainless steel bull/corn/cone outer barrel (chosen for the presence of its faux internal rifling, Guarder/IS 150% recoil spring, Guarder/IS reinforced inner-barrel bushing (part no. 205), PGC "Wilson Combat"-type bearing hammer with matching sear, PGC hammer strut, Sheriff silver-finished wide extended slide stop, Sheriff silver extended mag release lever, blued/black Sheriff mainspring housing (with custom higher-rate mainspring and mainspring spacer set-up -- custom surface high-polished dual-tone and rust-proofed), PGC extended firing pin, fit of the genuine Wilson Combat #188 extended mag well with relief of stock plastic frame, custom-cut CarbonCreations black-on-black smooth carbon-fiber grip panels; Mernickle Custom Holsters (Mission, BC, Canada) SH9 Dual-Gun Dual-Mag Carry System shoulder holster rig,

Mernickle Custom Holsters 2x Performance Series Concealed Carry PS23 High-Ride Double Magazine Pouches and 1-3/4 inch PB1 Double-Thickness Dress Belt -- all plain black leather

2x Uncle Mikes Quad Case single-stack 1911-.45 magazine pouches

All single-stacker WA .45's in _Face/Off_ Tribute Project share, as with above single-stackers, 4x silver WA Wilson Combat extended baseplate magazines plus 2x Shibuya Shop silver and 9x standard black magazines with custom shaved, drilled, and fitted genuine Wilson Combat #47BN magazine base-plates cut to low-profile fit

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/beta/html/nukebrowser.php?filnavn=/projects/complete_castor_troy/complete_castor_troy.htm

Allen
aka DumboRAT

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Jack,

LOL, I'm only an amateur.

Been oversighting airsoft lately and just gobbling up blades.....I need to get going on that SVI Champ. .45 re-make. My goal is to have it perform simply as well as it is in stock form, as WA did a really good in-house tune on this piece with their special parts.

I'm now eagerly awaiting the HK/US release of the KSC M945 Compact and the WA SCW Colt Commander -- and looking at replacing my hideaway "stashed" Shorty .40 with a metal-slide upgraded KSC sub-compact Glock.

Allen
aka DumboRAT

DumboRAT

Enlightened
LOL PJS -- I just have a diseasem that's all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just added a CAW/MM Milkor/"Revolver Launcher" -- should be getting here hopefully by next week. This one is gonna be a riot!

Allen
aka DumboRAT

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
You Rock Allen!

Best I can hope for is a decent heavy Blowback something cool under $150 at the MAX. (under $100 better!).

AEGs are basically just something other people own! As are WA guns and such.

Springers ain't THAT bad... and my GBB 99 is pretty cool too.

If my disease let me spend THAT much money, I'd be toast!

unnerv

Enlightened
Dumborat, where did you get and how much was the milkor. I have been lusting over one of those since I first saw pics on Arnies. I can't wait to load that thing up with 6 bb showers and play some cqb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif