• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eiger NON QTC Titanium + Oveready Mule Nichia 219 Head

mpec82

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered a EIGER NON QTC TITANIUM (with momentary switch) on RMSK and the following on oveready:

AAA - Peak Eiger
Body - No Body (head only)
Engine/Head - Small Mule - Nichia 219 CRI
Levels - 1. Gen 2 QTC (multi level)

The nichia head will work on the non qtc titanium body? :thinking:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It should. I have the same head and run it on 2 different 10180 bodies and another AAA body. But the AAA body isn't titanium.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
It should work fine. If you have any issues I'm sure something can be worked out.

mpec82

Newly Enlightened
I got the doubt because, if qtc is in the body, why, when ordering only the head, can I chose between:

Gen 2 QTC (multi level)
NO QTC (high only)

Aren't the head all the same on QTC and on NO QTC bodies?

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're right - the QTC is in the body and has nothing to do with head. I think that is just a tiny bug in the site. If you pick just the head, the QTC option should be inactive. Don't worry.

Let us know what you think of the titanium body.

mpec82

Newly Enlightened
You're right - the QTC is in the body and has nothing to do with head. I think that is just a tiny bug in the site. If you pick just the head, the QTC option should be inactive. Don't worry.

Let us know what you think of the titanium body.

Sadly wasn't inactive and Gen 2 QTC (multi level) was already selected in the drop down menu, so I've spent $4,00 for nothing. :fail:

mpec82

Newly Enlightened
Sent an email asking if I can have a QTC pill since I paid for it. Better than a refund imho.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
See you are here too. :) Don't think it is as easy as asking for a pill. The inside is not like a Kuku Quantum.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The body may be too short to utilize a QTC pill (which isn't just QTC material). You may be able to sand down the positive contact on the head to gain a bit of room, and remove the Negative contact from under the keychain attachment point.