HDS Systems        
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 121 to 134 of 134

Thread: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

  1. #121

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I can't say for sure but they appear to be the same head diameter.
    I could send you a bezel... if it fits, send a payment. If not, return it.

    R-
    I'd need the tool also.....

    Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    Class.
    And yes. Classy. My thoughts exactly.
    Last edited by Dthoreson81; 02-08-2017 at 03:29 PM.

  2. #122
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    FYI... the older KL2 (M3) heads used a thin plastic bezel to retain the lens.
    Your light may have that type of bezel on it. The tools I have won't fit the older plastic bezels.
    They were made to fit the newer M3 heads. I have removed bezels from these older heads with the tips of a needle nose pliers spread out to catch the "drive slots". You made need a little heat to loosen the thread locking material if they used it.

    Regardless, I can send one of my tools to try it out.

    R-


    Quote Originally Posted by Dthoreson81 View Post
    I'd need the tool also.....



    And yes. Classy. My thoughts exactly.

  3. #123

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Hi everyone

    I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies for repeating the question but is there any plan to produce the same bezel in a Z44 size?

    Thanks

  4. #124

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarsh86 View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies for repeating the question but is there any plan to produce the same bezel in a Z44 size?
    Most likely not, as RPM only provides support and parts to M-series head assys (Z32/KT4)

    If you need a crenelated Z44-size bezel ring, your only option for the time being would be the Xeno ST-03 (v6) model which should be available at eB

  5. #125

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by yazkaz View Post
    Most likely not, as RPM only provides support and parts to M-series head assys (Z32/KT4)

    If you need a crenelated Z44-size bezel ring, your only option for the time being would be the Xeno ST-03 (v6) model which should be available at eB

  6. #126

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    6. M3-T
    2. M3-SC
    + Bezel tool



    international ship $8


    Grand total $128.00

    Handle jmarsh86

    Jason Marsh
    1 Glendon apartments
    69 Gipsy Rd
    West Norwood
    London
    England
    SE27 9QS

  7. #127
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarsh86 View Post
    6. M3-T
    2. M3-SC
    + Bezel tool



    international ship $8


    Grand total $128.00

    Handle jmarsh86

    Jason Marsh
    1 Glendon apartments
    69 Gipsy Rd
    West Norwood
    London
    England
    SE27 9QS
    Payment received.
    Thanks for the purchase...
    I'll get this mailed out this week.

    R-

  8. #128

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Hi RPM,
    does this ring fit the old Z46 bezel?
    thank you
    Alex

  9. #129
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by arbiter_az View Post
    Hi RPM,
    does this ring fit the old Z46 bezel?
    thank you
    Alex
    Yes, the bezel will fit but I think the Z46 has the factory plastic bezel ring that doesn't fit my removal tools.
    Someone may be able to confirm this?

    I have removed the plastic rings with needle nose pliers locked out into the drive notches.

    R-

  10. #130

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Wow... I'd lost the forum for some time! Glad to have re-found it, and this thread specifically!! It looks like the tapered, camfered bezels are all gone, would it be posible to have the camfers cut into one of the "plain tapered" bezels, I think the tapered camfered with a polished inside, bb outside then camfers cut would look sooo cool.... Is it possible?

  11. #131
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,017

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by Wcben View Post
    Wow... I'd lost the forum for some time! Glad to have re-found it, and this thread specifically!! It looks like the tapered, camfered bezels are all gone, would it be posible to have the camfers cut into one of the "plain tapered" bezels, I think the tapered camfered with a polished inside, bb outside then camfers cut would look sooo cool.... Is it possible?
    Let me search my stock... I may have the one you want hiding somewhere.

    R-

  12. #132

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Let me search my stock... I may have the one you want hiding somewhere.

    R-
    fingers crossed!

  13. #133

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Let me search my stock... I may have the one you want hiding somewhere.

    R-
    Any luck finding one?.. Iíll need the tool too!...(fingers still crossed)....

  14. #134
    Flashaholic chago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West Indies
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

    Richard, sent you a pm on one of the bezels.
    Where does he get all those wonderful toys? Jack Napier (1989)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •