Customizing Mode Memory

quine

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to add a couple of intermediate levels to my Tri-EDC. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

quine

Newly Enlightened
I PM-ed him a while back. He responded once, but then stopped. I sent a few follow ups to no avail.

Is there anyone else?

Darkmoonsun

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to organise a similar thing for myself. Was hoping to get an order in for a new Mac's Custom Tri-EDC with the new XPG2 and have a 4th Moonlight mode programmed before it ships to Australia so I don't have to send it back and forth for programming. Also trying to find out how to add the extra cost for crenalations on website too has been unsuccessful. Anyone have advice on how much to pay, and how to organise this?

I have sent Mac an email 4 days ago and PM yesterday but he might be out of the office at the moment, so if anyone else knows or has organised a similar arrangement for programming before it gets sent overseas it would be much appreciated. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Flucero28 is great to work with. Gets busy and sometimes takes a couple days to get back to you, but does good work. I'm surprised he hasn't responded yet. Maybe try again? I don't know who else does this sort of thing. :shrug:

quine

Newly Enlightened
I'm fine with a couple of days - it's been nearly two months.

apache blue

Newly Enlightened
I pm'd flucero too and got no answer, vinhguyhen responded straight away to my pm and by all accounts does great work too so he's got my tri-edc and gatlight on route for work.
Give him a pm, he's got a thread in the custom lights forum offering work

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh is offering custom programming now? What are you getting done to your Tri-EDC?

nbp

Flashaholic
Flucero28 generally uses emails rather than PM in my experience.

If Vihn does reprogramming now too, that's always handy to have a backup.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope someone is still programming. I'm looking at buying a couple more LEs and probably another Mac light or two of some sort as well....but not if I can't have the programming done my way. :(

Mac, any comment on custom programming availability?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I hope someone is still programming. I'm looking at buying a couple more LEs and probably another Mac light or two of some sort as well....but not if I can't have the programming done my way. :(

Mac, any comment on custom programming availability?

I don't do Programming :)

nbp

Flashaholic
If you guys look here at the visitor messages, flucero28 has posted his email address. I will link it rather than post it in case he has his privacy settings set so that only members can see the visitor messages page. That is how I have corresponded with him in the past, and I'd recommend that over PMs.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I PM-ed him a while back. He responded once, but then stopped. I sent a few follow ups to no avail.

Is there anyone else?

Unfortunately Frank has not been replying to any of my emails recently so I told Mac to ship my lights to me in Singapore, after a near 4 months wait! :sigh:

I knew Frank has got busy with his personal life and of late his turn around have been months rather than days which is unfortunate, but totally understandable. Loved his work tho...

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sure hope someone steps up to the programming plate soon. :help:

So how is the programming done? Is it just a matter of having the right software and a way to connect to the driver? Can it be bought so that one can do their own programming?

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hello all and I sincerely apologize to you all for not responding promptly to PM/Emails!!! Life has been a blur lately between me getting sick, my two year old getting sick, planning a birthday for my son and a wedding in April all while still working. I definitely still do programming. If any of you would like to email me again please feel free, and I will get back to you now quickly.

Edit: I much prefer email over PM and my address is in my profile as another member has advised.

Frank

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: The party's still on! Time to order some new lumens!:candle:

Frank, sorry to hear your family has been :sick: I have three little ones myself so I know how it can get sometimes.

Flucero28

Enlightened
:thumbsup: The party's still on! Time to order some new lumens!:candle:

Frank, sorry to hear your family has been :sick: I have three little ones myself so I know how it can get sometimes.

Thanks Colonel, the crud he brings home from daycare at times is pretty bad!