• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Jets22 Brass Goldbird

Ending one of the longest WTB's ever (over 4 years), I would like to thank Egginator1 for fulfilling my request. He managed to locate this light and sell it to me. I am still seeking the optional stubby tail for it (and would pay an insane price to find it). Anyway, thank you Egginator1.

Sold mine a while back and now want one in the worst way. Willing to pay a ridiculous amount for this rare bird. Probably only 4 or 5 in the world. Anywho.....it's an extreme longshot, but ya can't win if ya don't play. ;)

Thanks CPF. :popcorn:

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: DSpeck Brass Goldbird

Good luck on your quest !

I came so very close to buying this, back when you sold it ... :sigh:

Really cool little torch, too :)
By the way, wasn't this a Jets22 ?

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: DSpeck Brass Goldbird

I was googling this to see what this is all about - what do I find? Dad talking about his set in 2005. You are a real veteran when it comes to the classics...

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Jets22 Brass Goldbird

Anyone got a photo of one that they can post? I'm pretty sure I had one of these at one time, but I may have sold it long ago, too

donn_

Flashaholic

Here's one, and you may recognize the hand:

brassgoldbird_zpsff06a65b.jpg

donn_

Flashaholic

She isn't here, Troy. I just Googled her up. Really nice little light. I'm sure enjoying my new black one.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys...

I've been watching this thread with interest. I still have in my collection two Al prototypes that Jets22 made as a prelude to his later lights. One has a two-stage driver, with a green LED. The other is a nice one-stage with a deep blue LED. I believe both are powered by CR123 batteries.

Troy: It feels good to be posting in one of your threads. Good luck with your quest, my friend.

:)

Last edited: