new use for McLux PR head, leave it to my wife

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went over to my folks house to help out, came home and my wife who usually ignores my lights and anything associated with them, was sitting in the dining room, with a special magnified mirror , shining my new McLux PR (McGizmo head) and running at the new 917 ma output to pluck her eyebrows, saying that she has never been able to see all of the really fine hairs before. It has a slight bluish color but very, very focused. When I showed her my L4, she grabbed it to try out and said she saw some blondish hairs that weren't visible with the bluish light with the L4 having a whiter look to it. So now it looks like she is going to want to use my lights to do eye and make up stuff with my lights. It's a good thing that I have plenty of batteries, cause it looks like I'm going to need them. Who would have thought she would discover some of the joys of my light collection in this fashion.

rookie

Enlightened
As long as she doesn't use your lights to smash bugs with, go with it..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Clifton Arnold

Newly Enlightened
I just read your post to my wife and when she got done laughing she said thats a great idea! Anything that you can use to see them that works is great quote her. So now I guess my battery costs are going to go up now. Good thing she does'nt know about the L4 that should be arriving on
tuesday.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
she said she tried all of my lights while I was out, but I also had my favorite L4 and Baby Pin with me that she didn't try. She was amazed at how bright and focused they were.