Heider Flashlights

lvlr_Regulator

Newly Enlightened
Searched the forum to no avail looking for anyone who has owned this light and any feedback for those who have used it, good, bad or indifferent... Also wanted to see if there are any comparison pros or cons in other torches. Thanks!
Heider CF2 Super Torch:

400m Lighting Distance
Ultra bright CREE XM-L serie high power LED with special design TIR lens up to 400 meters lighting performance and 100 hours runtime (at low mode).

New Technology TIR Lens
Heider CF2 is equipped with the new generation technology TIR lenses for efficient performance.

Dual Microprocessor Controller
3+3 engine equipped with linear regulative mode for variable output and two stand alone closed circulating regulativ system.

3+3 Different Illumination Modes
3-stage normal illumination variable output (high, low and ultra low) and
3-stage functional variable output ( stobe, locator beacon and SOS)

Zoom Feature
Variable optical focus feature

Water-resistance (2m)
Equipped with O-rings for excellent water and dunk resistance up to 2 meters

Shock and Knock-resistance, Solid Body
Strength and impact resistance against drop-offs and high quality aluminum alloy coated body

2013 Model Special Design
Unique and ergonomic design with special belt clip

Bicycle And Gun Mount (Optional)

• Model no: CF2
• Variable optical focus adjustement
• New technology TIR lens
• Unique design high flexibility belt clip
• CREE XM-L series high power LED
• HDDh 3+3 engine:
1. Linear regulative mode for variable output
Non-flickering and noiseless event at ultra low level
Rated input: DC3.0 ~ 6volts
Battery:18650*1 li-on rechargeable battery or CR 123A*2
2.Two stand-alone closed circulating regulative system in HDDh
Normal: 3-stage normal illumination variable output (high, low, ultra-low)
Hidden: 3-stage functional variable output (strobe, locator beacon, SOS)
3.Maximum output: OTF up to 400 meters lighting power and 100 hours runtime
• Tactically tailcap switch
• Silicone rubber combat grip (SIR)
• Water-resistance: up to 2 meters

Hidden:
3-stage functional variable output:
Strobe: ( 7 hours at high level)
LB (locator beacon):
(30 hours at low level)
SOS: (14 hours at low level)
Measured with a single SANYO 2600mAH 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery (when it is fully charged)
• The experience result will be a quite different for the different brand battery, condition etc.
Battery ( included):
Rated input of built in HDDh LED driver is DC3.0~6volts, single 18650 li-ion
rechargeable battery (protected or unprotected) or two CR123A one-way li-Mn02 battery.
All new TIR lens:
Variable optical focus for long shot or flood lighting
All new technology precision TIR lenses
CREE XM-L series LED produces bright central beam with gradually diminish surround beam

Emitter:
• CREE high power LED XM-L 1B U2
• Color temperature 5000 ~ 8300K
• Cool White lighting colour
• Related current
• OTF lumens
Normal:
3-stage normal illumination variable output:
High (1500mA / OTF 480 lumens / 1.5 hours)
Low: (400mA /OTF 158 lumens / 6 hours)
Ultra low: ( 20mA / OTF 60 lumens / 100hours)
Switch:
The tactically forward tailcap switch

Package contents:
1 piece of CF2 flashlight
1 piece of 18650 rechargeable battery
1 piece of high quality double battery charger
1 piece of wrist lanyard cord
Instruction manual
Spare parts:
1piece of SIR o-ring
1piece of tactical forward switch

More Information:
Web link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

JulianP

Enlightened
Re: Heider CF2

Ijust came across a banner ad with this "Heider CF2". The specs look a little ambitious: 480 lumens giving a 400m throw, and using an XML U2 (bright but not second generation XM-L2). Still, not too bad for the quoted price. You get a TIR optic, a charger and 18650 battery of unstated brand or capacity.

I guess the cpf crowd would toss the charger and battery, put in their own battery, and maybe mod the pill with the latest LED.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

this thread has over 3,000 views and few responses relative to its views. i guess you're not the only ones searching for info on this light

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast

It doesn't take much Googling to find out that this outfit is suspected on other flashlight sites of being disreputable.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher

It doesn't take much Googling to find out that this outfit is suspected on other flashlight sites of being disreputable.

Necroish post, but thought you'd all like to know...the company 'Heider' seems to be a rebrand of xeno's and sipiks. Their AGX and Cube models are the Xeno g/f 42 and Xeno Cube. Or maybe they'll say that xeno and sipik are a rebrand of them, but whatever...

Anyways, saw their "supertorch" link on facebook and was quite a bit peeved to see that they charge 130 Euros for the Xeno g42, not including import duties internationally and such. :/ (not to mention, they've used irrelevant pictures from someone's reviews as selling material.)

dml24

Newly Enlightened
Heider CFX

Does anyone here have experience with the Heider CFX: cfx.supertorch.com/en/index.php.

The website has a package that includes LiOn batteries and a charger. The low price makes me cautious.
Then again new products sometimes have low introductory prices.

Any opinions?

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Heider CFX

Low price? It looks pretty expensive for such overstated numbers. It definitely doesn't have 750m throw and the beamshot is a fake - it comes from a flashlight with classic reflector. Battery and charger are worth $8, not $38. They also sell cheap chinese flashlight for $50 instead of $5 (with a fake beamshot as well).

Norm

Retired Administrator

I'm not familiar with the flahlight you listed, but here in one of their real bargains a flashlight that sells for around $5 from most Chinese sellers, they list for $49.90. If thats an example of their low prices I'd stay well clear of that site.

Norm

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not familiar with the flahlight you listed, but here in one of their real bargains a flashlight that sells for around $5 from most Chinese sellers, they list for $49.90. If thats an example of their low prices I'd stay well clear of that site.

Norm

Check out the notice on that web page:
"Dear Visitor, We have been seeing that certain fake and low quality products are tried to be sold under Heider brand on some web sites and shopping on these web sites cause significant victimizations.
Heider Products are unique due to their design and technical specifications and they are all register products; legal processes have been initiated against the people and organizations attempting to counterfeit.
We respectfully inform the public opinion.

Emphasis mine. This is the ubiquitous Sipik SK68 clone that has been around since the Cree Q3 XP-E or XR-E was new news.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast

They are pretty pathetic, the original design comes from Nitecore Extreme, chinese budget manufacturers copied it (and shrunk) and here we have Sipik SK68 and derivatives. And now they're selling exact same light (with exact old emitter) for $50 and claim that it's unique product. Pretty arrogant company.

klip

Newly Enlightened
Heider.....Anyone?

HI there!

I just came across a banner on FB, advertising for a brand i never heard of. Anyone know about Heider?
Very nice looking homepage, and the lights looks pretty impressive. My only concern is, that non of you Flashoholics talks about the brand.

Are they any good?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Nikolaj Kofoed

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Heider.....Anyone?

And I assume the purpose of this thread is to get us talking about them?

Sorry, but this smells suspiciously like veiled advertising.

A quick glance at their website shows that they use the old "over exposed beam shot" trick to make the light appear brighter than it really is. I also notice that they don't state actual output, preferring instead to hype the 300m throw distance, nor do they specify run times. And while they boast an IPX8 rating, they don't state what the actual specifications are but simply say that it's "equipped with a special insulating material", whatever that means.

To be frank, I'm not particularly impressed.

Last edited:

Leadwind

Newly Enlightened

And I assume the purpose of this thread is to get us talking about them?

Sorry, but this smells suspiciously like veiled advertising.

Definitely. There was just a thread yesterday asking about this brand, which I've never seen mentioned before.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Definitely. There was just a thread yesterday asking about this brand, which I've never seen mentioned before.

klip and the other user are on different side of the world.

Norm

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

klip and the other user are on different side of the world.
Because it's impossible for people on different sides of the world to coordinate an "astroturfing" campaign?

I don't know, I just find it suspicious that we have two similar threads about an obscure flashlight showing up in a short amount of time, though I suppose it could be a coincidence.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heider.....Anyone?

Plus the last time this happened is was another crappy "we've rebadged Ultrafire OEM parts and quadrupled the price" mob.

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are they any good?

For the prices they ask: No.

For the same thing sold by many other sellers under another name and for about 10% of what Heider ask: Yes, but don't expect them to be as good as a reputable mid-market brand.