about the SX25A6 !!

Dr.444

Enlightened
hi there ...

where can i purchase the EagleTac SX25A6 with the new [XML-L2 U2] & YRGB kit ? :thinking:

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's gonna be a while before retailers even receive their first shipment. You're gonna have to be patient and wait.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though I think some are offering discounts on the XML ones. Including Nuetral models.

Dr.444

Enlightened
why no one cares that much about this flashlight ??

maybe cuz it's abit expensive ? ,, it's great light & highest output AA flashlight on the market 925LM ,, 1049LM ( XM-L2 Version ) !

can hardly find real reviews or pics about it .. kinda sad :thumbsdow

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's gonna be a while before retailers even receive their first XM-L2 U2 shipment.
You're gonna have to be patient and wait.

Why no one cares that much about this flashlight ??
Can hardly find real reviews or pics about it .. kinda sad

When I said you're gonna have to be patient and wait, I didn't mean one week. I meant it can be months.

Last edited:

Dr.444

Enlightened
When I said you're gonna have to be patient and wait, I didn't mean one week. I meant it can be months.

yeah i know that ,, but the regular version is already available along time & it's not as popular as the EA4 for example :crazy:

that's what i meant :rolleyes:

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened
It seems that eagletac lights ar not as populair as other lights. There is still not much info about there gx/sx/mx (inlcuding turbo version),tx25c2 lights and again now with the SX25A6.