Fun stuff to do with your lights...

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I'm a spaz. I shine my lights at, through, near everything just to see what it looks like. At bars, try shining 200 lumens up through the bottom of your tall, iced drink. Depending upon the color, it can make a neat display. This one is real good camping. Duct tape a full water bottle onto your light and hang it from a tree. Really nice area lighting:
h20%20light-M.jpg

Sunwayman V10R Ti+ Spin toy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Uo80HM-uw

Last edited:

lightcycle1

Enlightened
I have 4 cats. Three are hellions.

I do a lot of Cat Police work in the house while watching TV. I can beam the dining room and the kitchen from the sofa when they start raising hell in the evening.

Yes, Cat Policing. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I have 4 cats. Three are hellions.

I do a lot of Cat Police work in the house while watching TV. I can beam the dining room and the kitchen from the sofa when they start raising hell in the evening.

Yes, Cat Policing. :D

LOL. I keep a cheap lazer in my pocket at all times! :thumbsup:

lightcycle1

Enlightened
LOL. I keep a cheap lazer in my pocket at all times! :thumbsup:

I have a couple $5 lasers.

They have not caught the red dot yet, but they do try with a great deal of determination.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Try that using a cool white emitter and Mountain Dew, it looks delightfully radioactive.

Also drink related: Set your light nose-down atop a lidded to-go cup - instant lantern.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your light has variable output, you can see your pupillary light reflex. That is, you can make your pupil bigger or smaller at will. I call it my pupil remote control. Just don't shine the light directly in your eye. Have fun!

N_N_R

Enlightened
Shine in people's dark windows at night?? Gee, that's stupid.... Never did it, though I've been tempted to so many times.. :X I'm a good girl after all.. :D